Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what if they use hand sanitizer afterwards?

naw..doesn't make sense. if u got water and soap there for free why not wash your hands instead of using hand sanitizer? even if they don't know that its less effective wouldn't they save it for times when they don't got water and soap but need clean hands?

its nice to give pple the benefit of doubt tho

i don't shake hands anymore, if i have to for face i will but immediately wash hands after first chance i get.

i was in a public bathroom with no dividers between urinals

two fobs were talking

this was the situation

x o x

o was a free urinal

they were talking and looking at each other

it was mad awkward

i just waited for them to finish

me and my friend justin stopped by wawa on our way down to some party.

he went in the bathroom before me cause i had to go to the atm.

as i walk in some weird overweight nerdy guy comes out and i get a weird vibe.

justin is like "bro i gotta tell u some shit" so i think that weird dude just looked at his dick while pissing.

turns out justin was looking in the mirror and could see the dude pissing. but his dick was so long that justin could see it from behind

i'm taking a year off and i think it was a good idea. not succumbing to the whole "love a usual paycheque thing"; still want school, but know my head wasn't in it lately. Need to refocus.

holy fuck today could have been far more awkward than it turned out to be. good thing it was only her sister who came home early.

im thinking about taking a year off school. good or bad idea?
good idea imo, lets you straighten shit out and clear your head!

Honestly, I basically took a year off of school by studying abroad, just studying Chinese. No real pressure and most days were focused on doing whatever I wanted to do.

If you can better yourself while you're off of school, then why not? If you're sitting around smoking all day, well, shit.

fuck urinals, always and awkward concept, and i hate how many fucking creeps break the one urinal between 2 guys concept, like they want to cuddle up or some shit.

and azn8oi: i am currently taking a year off, just working at odin and making connections/learning more about the industry and it's probably the best decisions i've made for my future!

I know Ed Hardy's "Structured" water is old news but I saw this poem and had a WTF moment...

Water rains down from the heavens, from Clouds to Raindrops

Water provides life to all flowering plants, without which man would not exist

Water covers most of the world, and provides life to all alike

Water is the source of Agriculture, without which civilization would not have occurred

Water is always in a state of equilibrium and movement, always transmuting from gas to liquid to solid

Water is the lifeblood of all living things, without it there would be no life on Earth

Water is the matrix of life, binding us to all living things and the Earth

Water is Ed Hardy Water.

That's some deep shit, bro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sZZUMjoxfZA