Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha i was in the car with some homies and some fuckin kanye west song (i dont listen to the radio dunno what it was) goes on. we hear "i'm wearing maison martin margiela!" and my friend goes "what the fuck kanye is wearing a Mason?

lulz

haha i was in the car with some homies and some fuckin kanye west song (i dont listen to the radio dunno what it was) goes on. we hear "i'm wearing maison martin margiela!" and my friend goes "what the fuck kanye is wearing a Mason?

lulz

I think you're referring to a Jay-Z (feat. Rihanna?) song... unless all of the Roc is now on that Margiela tip

"Maison, uh Martin Margiela" (btw is Margiela pronounced Mar-gel-ah? I always thought it was Mar-gee-el-ah). Either way I don't think most people can afford MMM so who cares, kinda like how some rappers were giving RLBL shout outs a few years back but nothing came of that because it's out of most people's pricerange lawl

the fuck is it kanye or jayz? lol they sound the same honestly and either way it'd be funneh

dunno crissy, i don't think i have heard(payed attention) to the one you are talking about, but i have heard kanye saying margiela in some other song whose name i can't remember. i think it was something from late registration but i'm not sure.

Finally, I get an email from Junichi. He was a Japanese Foreign Exchange student from my freshman year. I befriended him and we were tight for that year, was sad when he left but we emailed each other for a little bit. For a year there was no correspondence- I guess because we were too busy. Now I don't need some proxy...

what a great friend you are....
I'm happy that we're talking again, and i'm not really gonna use him as a proxy. If I were to ask him if he could get something for me in his home country, I would ask him if he'd like anything from here. I've sent him packages before too.

Late pass but....

Speaking of which, WTF happened to Jay Z ?

Alot of his older stuff was great, I still love cranking "lucifer" "the takeover" ect

The guy fell off big time over the last few albums, his lyrics sound so forced recently. Like hes trying so hard to be clever. The only song on his latest release which I thought the lyrics lived up to his old skills was DOA, the rest sounds like a commercialized force fed pile of crap.

I really got my hopes up after hearing DOA for the first time

His older stuff never sounded forced