Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Late pass but....

Speaking of which, WTF happened to Jay Z ?

Alot of his older stuff was great, I still love cranking "lucifer" "the takeover" ect

The guy fell off big time over the last few albums, his lyrics sound so forced recently. Like hes trying so hard to be clever. The only song on his latest release which I thought the lyrics lived up to his old skills was DOA, the rest sounds like a commercialized force fed pile of crap.

I really got my hopes up after hearing DOA for the first time

His older stuff never sounded forced

tbh I feel like the Blueprint 3 was a waste of those beats. Still listen to it absentmindedly but when I pay attention to the lyrics it's pretty shit. I don't get why he even needs to keep making music, go back into retirement old man and live off your days as a mogul or whatever

i found a mix-tape my ex gf in high school made me. i miss getting mixtapes. fuck ipods and playlists.

i used to make "mixtapes" for my exboyfriend (on cd). march 2007 was my favorite mixtape of all time. when i listen to it, it reminds me of driving up to SF going to the exploratorium haha.

anyways, today during lecture, the cute russian boy sits right next to me. and what the fuck do i do? i freeze up and i don't say anything to him. actually i was on aim telling my friend how i was freaking out but only on the inside. come to think of it, i hope he wasn't able to peek at my chat box.

Guest on-display

^ get sum gurl

I convinced this girl to make a sexy where the wild things are costume and ill be the little kid. I hope more cwg's/kag's participate

LOL met a cutie in class a few weeks ago and she was kinda interesting. saw her outside of class every now and then and said what's up but she just looked at me all weird.

im sittin in the library right now and it turns out she has a twin and they both have very similar haircuts and style

today i did this long-distance driving class which is part of the excruciating getting a license in Norway thing. took the day off work to do this.

it was long, boring, and the teacher was a pain in my culo. He would literally point out if I made a gear change a second too soon, sped by 2 km/h, shit like that.

but now I get to sit around drinking coffee at my favorite coffeeshop while reading Foreign Affairs and Wallpaper for the rest of the afternoon.

so life is good again. yeah.

^^ join the club

i start class at 11:10 today. i had to get my mathlab hours though, explaining me being at school 3 hrs b4 my first class