Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Cool, I know a cigar bar that sells dirty old crate bottles of Speights that plays alright tunes.

im busy training up kids to come work as your slave labour

i am gonna try and come down in the new year, going to hastings for a bit so i might as well hop islands aswell

where did you go/see in NZ?

i just spent the weekend up in the far north and im still impressed by how pretty my country is, every morning when i look out to my mountain, Mania, i smile

went to the

auckland...wasnt that impressed

bay of islands/cape reinga, 90mile beach really liked that

rotorua...not really a fan

waitomo...glowworms

taupo...nice small town

i think just driving up from auckland to bay of islands makes for a really nice drive. you get the rolling hills and dense forests like that in california driving up I5.

i was told by a bus driver that the south island is 50-75 times better than the north island.

i would honestly say that i had my expectations set pretty high so they werent met. could be due partially to the rain all week. just gives me a reason to come back and visit the south island which i think based on pictures looks beautiful just ran out of time and money.

currently looking for some nice wingtips and I found some sweet Allen Edmonds

I'm just wondering whether I should get the walnut calf color or black

the walnut calf looks better with jeans but the black goes better with a lot more things

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

today at work some suit was taking a piss

and his jacket and sleeves were all up in dat urinal

so fucking gross

i can't help but stare at the women that be leaving the bathroom without washing their hands (when i am in a public restroom)

not just cos its gross but also in disbelief

i can't help but stare at the women that be leaving the bathroom without washing their hands (when i am in a public restroom)

not just cos its gross but also in disbelief

i hate that shit

some people i work with do this shit

i know they know i know they ain't wash their hands