Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

omg whit, u have to try this ice cream in columbus called jenis ice cream!!

they have this one with coconut and then cayenne pepper, its all natural ingredients and weird flavours!

ive been wanting some recently, so yummy.

here is link

http://jenisicecreams.com/

Seattle has empireicecream.net

Heart Attack:

Looking for something indulgent? We think this qualifies. Bacon, bleu cheese, and cream with twice as much milk fat as our usual. You can't be good ALL the time.

^thanks! i actually haven't tried can version, gonna pick that up soon, cheaper then getting it off of nordy's cafe. :x

omg whit, u have to try this ice cream in columbus called jenis ice cream!!

they have this one with coconut and then cayenne pepper, its all natural ingredients and weird flavours!

ive been wanting some recently, so yummy.

here is link

http://jenisicecreams.com/

for some reason i first read penis and then i was like :confused:

but the flavours sound really good.

214163.jpg

This is the shit.

if i can't find that around sf, can you proxy? (0)

oh styleforum, xenox101 is alive and well in your hearts (not ours thankfully)

I really REALLY wish you didn't post that picture again and follow it with a reference to 'human anatomy' (yes I am being a hypocrite here)

And re: your fits I can see why people would appreciate the breath of fresh air and want to vouch for the underdog, though personally I think your wardrobe seems a bit limited, these fits aren't much different to the ones you've posted before, true this could be said of many posters but when you've got such an extravagant style, things can get dated pretty quickly. I think it is also making me think of you a bit as a one trick pony, like a band that always relys on the same sound because it got them popular and people liked it when they first heard it and the band is too scared to veer away from what works for them, meaning the band never develops, changes or has any real variety, such as nickleback.

Yeah it's all been said before, WAYWT is boring and all that jazz, the issue with this idea is that it goes by the presumption that people dress to entertain and 'wow' others, sure some might but others just dress for the sake of looking well groomed, not everyone wants to look like a rock star, celebrity, poet, modernist, etc.

And I know from experience that you're not going to win many friends by insulting 99% of the posters here.

i want a cat so bad

im kinda thinking i could share one with like 4 different people so i wouldnt have to have it running around my room every day and i could just hide it from the RAs. i dont want a litter box in my room though. maybe ill get a hamster

I'll say yes but I guess we'll have to see when it comes down to it, I can be unreliable!!:o

don't worry if it happens it happens. I'm not the type to get hung up :)

plus I can be a bit unreliable too, I try my best but shit happens. eventually i will get it done though if I promise.