Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

samSICKle (and everybody else!!)! if you're going to sf go to larkin express and order the tea leaf salad! sooo good. little filler lettuce, crunchy, delicate, a little salt, perfectly underdressed in bit of oil. :( i want more

i met dennis the owner today and he said he smuggles the tea leaves in his suitcase from burma/myanmar every year just because there's nothing close to it even in the rest of burma. apparently he can't even import it because of us sanctions.

eat some illegal greens and support centuries old traditional burmese tea farmers!!

get a zen or zune. ipods suck and i don't think cowon's have enough memory for you.

Has anyone made a portable mp3 player yet that has removable media like SD cards? That's the primary reason I've stuck with my ancient MP3 cd player - because the amount of stuff I can play on it is unlimited.

Has anyone made a portable mp3 player yet that has removable media like SD cards? That's the primary reason I've stuck with my ancient MP3 cd player - because the amount of stuff I can play on it is unlimited.

Doesn't the massive storage of most hard drive players make this moot? You can get like 140 gigs. You'd be getting way less space for your money if you went the SD card route and it's not like it'd be much smaller.

is there such a thing as a "good" chinese place in NYC?

haven't yet encountered one. Japanese, yes, Thai, yes (though I hate Thai), pan-Asian, yes, but not a single decent Chinese place.

what the fuck.

I sometimes hear this complaint from asians from Vancouver or the west coast or whatev never from a white dude. Maybe I'm wrong but Jeep I highly doubt your Chinese food standard is that high. There's lots of very acceptable places in Chinatown if you know what to order.

:confused:
@jeep, :confused:

are you serious?

did you try yelp

you are in NYC.

I sometimes hear this complaint from asians from Vancouver or the west coast or whatev never from a white dude. Maybe I'm wrong but Jeep I highly doubt your Chinese food standard is that high. There's lots of very acceptable places in Chinatown if you know what to order.

Chinatown is a completely different story. That requires a group of people going down and ordering up a whole bunch. I'm looking for a decent Chinese place in the East Village or a bit higher, does delivery, doesn't make me shit out my stomach afterwards, food is real good and fresh, and isn't overpriced. If there are so many, why have they yet to reveal themselves unto me.

someone help pleaseee =(

efa3140348c03dbefbb5dd62e217281.png

try factoring the binomials, the numerator will give you (s^2 + t^2)(s^2 - t^2) and the denominator (s - t) ( something)

somewhere along the way you will find two equal expressions on the top and bottom that will cancel each other out

I may be wrong though.