Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my job fucking sucks.

I'm about ready to off myself right here in my chair so my boss will eventually walk in, find me, and off HIMSELF just because he knows how shifty our jobs really are and that this fucking company needs to just go bankrupt, or implode or something... fuck.

/rant

every time i dead a love interest, i always wonder if i'll find that one.

to whom i can say: "worked sucked today, oh, and i heard your mother speaking ill of me again over the telephone. i'm on my way to murder her"

and whose responses would be either: "don't take the Henckels, hunny - it's not dull enough"

or something cute like "have a killer time"

Dunno the coffee can has been chillin in my room for awhile, plus I never carry/use change so if I get an esspresso or something I just dump my pockets when I get home and throw that shit in the jar.

Someone from a wierd number keeps calling my cell phone. I picked up the first time, and all I heard was a beep every 3 seconds or so, hung up. 1 minute later same number calls again, I dont pick up. Leave a voicemail and all I hear are the beeps 3 seconds apart. voicemail was about 30 seconds long.

^This process happened 4 times so far. The 5th time should be coming any second now. Wtf is going on :eek:

Someone from a wierd number keeps calling my cell phone. I picked up the first time, and all I heard was a beep every 3 seconds or so, hung up. 1 minute later same number calls again, I dont pick up. Leave a voicemail and all I hear are the beeps 3 seconds apart. voicemail was about 30 seconds long.

^This process happened 4 times so far. The 5th time should be coming any second now. Wtf is going on :eek:

man, dolly and i were sleeping , and some fucking wackjob called her place at 4 AM, and she answered the phone to someone with an accent repeating "i'm lost in the woods, help, bring me a glass of water". at fucking 4 AM. it was dark. and weird. i was scared.