Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Any Toronto cats tried the poutine at Gilead Cafe yet? I want to give it a try after I read this review:

"Why settle for (Jamie) Kennedy’s famous fries ($4) when you can go whole hog by ordering his trademark poutine ($8) topped with shards of salty smoked pork hock, Thunder Oak gouda and beef jus?"

My mouth is watering......

i usually only get my poutine from 2 places, but the other week i tried it from the pizza place by where i live and it's soooo good. the gravy tastes like actual fried chicken gravy. fuckkkk.

do you have new york fries in victoria? i don't think i've ever had poutine from there, but the chilli fries are good. i can't find chilli fries in montreal. :(

NY Fries' poutine is decent!

tv show or something else? And also, where the fuck can i get poutine in nyc without having to go to a restaurant. I wonder if pomme frites has em...

Pomme frites does have poutine. Never tried it though, so I cant say much.

I have never had poutine, but it seems as though it were created just for me, on some spiritual level. :( I will soon. I am still 100% serious about making a poutine burger though. How about a North South mongrel? Texas toast, 1/3lb patty, and poutine?

i just had wooster sauce on chicken

man poutine is bomb if you've never tried it. It's like taking what's familar and known and amping it up a few levels.

not unlike when you were indifferent about a song until you heard it when you were high or at a strip club or something

I have never had poutine, but it seems as though it were created just for me, on some spiritual level. :( I will soon. I am still 100% serious about making a poutine burger though. How about a North South mongrel? Texas toast, 1/3lb patty, and poutine?

fucking yes

Oh, poutine makes complete sense to me homi. I don't even need to eat it to know that it's probably the most genius idea to ever come out of Canada, and that it would be crack drizzled on crack curds, melting on a bed of crack.