Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

WHERE IN BK midnight? hood bodegas or decent areas? some ppl do put vinegar on their fries dolly. most ppl just use regualr salt & pepper and ketchup. fucccck i want some poutine. you canadians make me hungry :(

PS - how is poutine pronounced? poo-tsen?

Hit up flatbush down by 4-8th avenue. Like off to the side of park slope. Christies is really good, and yeah, most of the bodegas have the sodas. Go quick. And i believe, if my french skills are still ok, it's pronounced poo-teen, but I could be wrong.

mass and 2000dB; taco truck in Seoul, let's do this.

when we get sick of it, we can repaint the truck and do fish n chips or poutine.

Im down for sure. I checked out the treak with your truck and I'm feeling it. There's was this super shady mafia front car dealer near my old place that had one that looked just like it. I really wanted it when I was 12. Either that or one of the impalas on 24s with the crazy hydro they had.

Like years back, there used to be this dude who'd post up with a taco truck on Meiji-dori, and for awhile now I've wanted to channel his spirit, sell tacos to club kids at night, make a local legend. There is zero competition, so the whole game is waiting to be taken.

Like years back, there used to be this dude who'd post up with a taco truck on Meiji-dori, and for awhile now I've wanted to channel his spirit, sell tacos to club kids at night, make a local legend. There is zero competition, so the whole game is waiting to be taken.

is it me or all decent taco joints in tokyo suck too? there was one on meji that was alright, but I think it's closed now.

Yeah, mexican food tastes like ass in Asia. Have you been to that basement place across from IACE in Shibuya?

Mexican food made in Asia doesn't necessarily have to suck though. I might even try to get the hook importing Jarritos all exclusive and shit. My mom said she would ship out cases of Tapatio and the green Yucatan sauce as needed.

I have planned every single detail re: taco truck out already BTW, food is on lock, biz plan is lock, my only logistical concern right now is trying to get Jarritos imported, and trying to circumvent Korean MOT laws re: hydraulics, plus trying to get my gold Daytons into the country. (0)

Yeah, mexican food tastes like ass in Asia. Have you been to that basement place across from IACE in Shibuya?

Mexican food made in Asia doesn't necessarily have to suck though. I might even try to get the hook importing Jarritos all exclusive and shit. My mom said she would ship out cases of Tapatio and the green Yucatan sauce as needed.

when I was living with a mexican I used to put that green sauce on everthing! I used to eat coucous with only that, harissa and oil.

I have planned every single detail re: taco truck out already BTW, food is on lock, biz plan is lock, my only logistical concern right now is trying to get Jarritos imported, and trying to circumvent Korean MOT laws re: hydraulics, plus trying to get my gold Daytons into the country. (0)

if it's done by next summer I'm definitely flying over to korea for that... and to hook up with nerdy bitches (3.5).

if it's done by next summer I'm definitely flying over to korea for that... and to hook up with nerdy bitches (3.5).

I need partners, you can't do the food truck thing alone. :( Bring mass with you.

i'm drinking a yoohoo tallboy.

it's funny, my friends must not see them in stores, but i keep my fridge game locked on them. there's a bunch of one dollar bills in my eggs designated bin (who keeps eggs there seriously? i hide eggs EVERYWHERE) from all the people who've donated to keep the chocolate water flowing like the blood of Abraham.

PM me about it. I could clock some hours (0).

I wrote this whole thing out, in an epic letter to a friend, I'm gonna see if I have it in my inbox or something. You will feel like a born again virgin after reading this.

2KdB, I couldn't find my novel about my taco truck dreams, but bringing food and steez to the victims, that says it all. This thing instantly transcends mere tacos, it is so multi-layered and genius, it encompasses everything a heterosexual man would want to live for, with the facade of a gloss black Bongo truck on hydraulics and gold Dayton rims.

2KdB, I couldn't find my novel about my taco truck dreams, but bringing food and steez to the victims, that says it all. This thing instantly transcends mere tacos, it is so multi-layered and genius, it encompasses everything a heterosexual man would want to live for, with the facade of a gloss black Bongo truck on hydraulics and gold Dayton rims.

this all bears strange likeness to a man named Willy i met outside of club Moscow in LA one night, selling customizable hot-dogs. Willy liked to dance. do you like to dance?