Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Fried banana, breaded apple, and breaded pear fries, with curds and cinnamon ginger caramel sauce poutine for dessert, after 3 courses of traditional poutine.

2milliondB, I have money tied up in my taco truck that I want to roll around Seoul in. (see photoshop request thread from last week). I also want to bring proper fish and chips to all the oriental savages.

fuck i want a ginger beer now

the jamaican resto here makes fresh ginger beer and sorrel juice and shit is so fucking good.

ever had ting (tasty jamaican grapefruit soda)?? sooo goooooooood

is it common to put vinegar on your fries in the states?

2milliondB, I have money tied up in my taco truck that I want to roll around Seoul in. (see photoshop request thread from last week). I also want to bring proper fish and chips to all the oriental savages.

good luck in your endavours.

D:

damn, I need to try that jamaican place. Love ginger beer. There's the inter maché on st-laurent that has decent brands from time to time.

mass, bring me a big cup of it and I'll trade you a few sausages.

word, we'll hit it up. the jerk chicken is good, the curry is good, the roti is good. the rice and beans aren't bad either but i wish she'd use peas.

Guest Phrost
The one thing that's great about living in brooklyn is the ability to go get a 24 ounce bottle of sorrel + a beef patty for like $1.50
is it common to put vinegar on your fries in the states?

WHERE IN BK midnight? hood bodegas or decent areas? some ppl do put vinegar on their fries dolly. most ppl just use regualr salt & pepper and ketchup. fucccck i want some poutine. you canadians make me hungry :(

PS - how is poutine pronounced? poo-tsen?

WHERE IN BK midnight? hood bodegas or decent areas? some ppl do put vinegar on their fries dolly. most ppl just use regualr salt & pepper and ketchup. fucccck i want some poutine. you canadians make me hungry :(

PS - how is poutine pronounced? poo-tsen?

if you go for the french authetic way, it'd be something like poo-tsi-n

eng would be poo-teen.