Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i usually only get my poutine from 2 places, but the other week i tried it from the pizza place by where i live and it's soooo good. the gravy tastes like actual fried chicken gravy. fuckkkk.

do you have new york fries in victoria? i don't think i've ever had poutine from there, but the chilli fries are good. i can't find chilli fries in montreal. :(

Yeah, we totally have New York Fries downtown. I think I've had poutine there -- it's pretty good.

I'm more of a 'someone orders it and I eat a couple' sort of poutine-enjoyer. I think I was at a semi-fancy restaurant and my friend ordered it from there. So many options!

poutine in montreal disappointed, shit is overrated for reals

Toronto's got tons of poutine spots. I want to cop the lobster variation at bymark. Or more likely get someone to buy it for me.

funny that new york fries is only in Canada i believe. Just like East Side Marios and Boston Pizza.

We are a nation of fakers :(

Guest Phrost

ughh you guys are making me crave for fries. ny doesn't have any of this legendary poutine you speak of.

edit - lol i passed by pommes frites @ 2 ave the other day

man i saw that pic of that weakass la belle you went to. probably used mozza. i told you to go to banquise!!!!!!!!!!!

i went there too

it was disappointing. Too salty with toppings and the fries didnt taste right :(