Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i went to the AA sale today (lame, i know. my friends wanted to go - i promise), and my woman got asked to model 3 separate times by those scouts, and once by the man himself. i don't know how i feel about that.

she got nice buttcheeks?

pics?

my balls were in pain periodically throughout the day as i rode the old bumpy rollercoasters that disneyland has to offer.

indiana jones, matterhorn, and thunder railroad provided the most discomfort.

Haha, yeah, I spotted your frute swagz and got all excited. (2.756)

I hope your buddy wasn't freaked out that you were recognized by a random older azn gentleman.

Did you catch the 510 show? I thought TDK was still pretty gud the 2nd time round.

i saw sleazie at the movies today

i was lookin down and a saw a pair of visvims, that's strange i thought, i looked up and and it was sleazie lukkin steezy

then he yelled out "doctorworm!"

there is my sufu related story of the day

I think I should get help with sleeping because I kinda look like a crackhead now

A doctor just prescribed me pills to sleep. They do the job very well, although I think I sleep almost too much now..

Anyways, a funny storry to show you how strong they are is that the other day I took 1 pill, and I start cleaning around a bit. They say to take the pill 30 minutes before going to bed. So I was still doing stuff 15 minutes later. I try to go in the living room but I almost couldn't walk, I felt like I was so drunk, I couldn't see really well either.

After I go sit on my bed and start grinding some weed to roll a joint and...

I woke up at e6h30am, still all dressed, all my stuff on the bed. I had fallen asleep while grinding weed...

Oh and when I take it and I smoke after, it makes you fly so much. You feel like your body is dead and you can't move, but your brain is really active, but mostly your imagination, you feel really light, like you could move inside your body, but not the body itself. It's a fucking strong buzz. The first time when it happened to me I kindda freaked out the first seconds then it all felt really good. haha

they don't provide "real sleep" though. they just fuck you up and knock you out.

Yeah, I feel like I'm always tired after I wake. I today I slept like 10 hours and I still feel tired.

I don't know...

Is it better than sleeping less than 5 hours by night?

Guest Phrost

Leonard Leroy - crackheads fit into f/w 08-09 dbss. tatum o'neal would be proud.

sistersuzie - what's the name of the prescription? i know vic-odin. knocks your ass out...

i had a sleeping disorder for like 2 months. i found out if i just stayed away from things that kept me occupied (TV, PC, etc) i could ease into sleep. also it helps to not have anything to eat 1-2 hrs before you go to sleep.

i dunno. my business partner sleeps 4-5 a night and is always with it during the day. everyone's different. i need like 7 minimum to feel like a human.

Yeah, I feel like I'm always tired after I wake. I today I slept like 10 hours and I still feel tired.

I don't know...

Is it better than sleeping less than 5 hours by night?

Leonard Leroy - crackheads fit into f/w 08-09 dbss. tatum o'neal would be proud.

sistersuzie - what's the name of the prescription? i know vic-odin. knocks your ass out...

i had a sleeping disorder for like 2 months. i found out if i just stayed away from things that kept me occupied (TV, PC, etc) i could ease into sleep. also it helps to not have anything to eat 1-2 hrs before you go to sleep.

zopiclone

the thing is like, even in bed, away from all those things, I can't put my brain switch to "off"

Guest Phrost

how long has this been going on? it might help if you zero-in on things that are new or have changed in your life. i had a lot of trouble keeping my mind at ease b/c i had so much personal crap going on.

how long has this been going on? it might help if you zero-in on things that are new or have changed in your life. i had a lot of trouble keeping my mind at ease b/c i had so much personal crap going on.

I don't know, so much stuff sometimes.

I think the hardest is to keep the rational part inside my brain stronger than the emotionaly one.

oh and the best sleeping aid is a good wank. puts you right out.

Believe me, I had try any medicine before going to the doctor haha...

i went to the AA sale today (lame, i know. my friends wanted to go - i promise), and my woman got asked to model 3 separate times by those scouts, and once by the man himself. i don't know how i feel about that.

you should feel flattered that you have such a unique lookin' woman at your side... but keep her away, because i hear through the "grapevine" that the man himself loves having one on one time with his models before they shoot.

so by the grapevine you mean every site on the internet ever?

late pass?

Haha, yeah, I spotted your frute swagz and got all excited. (2.756)

I hope your buddy wasn't freaked out that you were recognized by a random older azn gentleman.

Did you catch the 510 show? I thought TDK was still pretty gud the 2nd time round.

haha yeah i spotted your clothes too and i was like "wtf, here? really? sufu?!" (3)

definitely still gud the second time

we caught the 5 10 yah, i assume you went to the 6 30

i don't think my friends were freaked out at all

but my one friend said "did he just call you by your screename?"

(my aim has doctorworm in it)

so you be livin round here again now huh?