Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Its funny that when friends of mine announce they are getting married, the guy always reports it like he's been defeated and he knows it.

"Yeah...so...I'm actually getting married next September. ....Not really sure how it happened but it should be a good party, you should come."

"Yeah man, sorry to hear that, I'll be there."

There were two crackies just outside of my window screaming at eachother.

One of them was holding a rock.

I'm always curious, do these guys really intend to smash the other over the head with the rock (wich they always make magically appear out of nowhere btw), or is it just for intimidation?

There were two crackies just outside of my window screaming at eachother.

One of them was holding a rock.

I'm always curious, do these guys really intend to smash the other over the head with the rock (wich they always make magically appear out of nowhere btw), or is it just for intimidation?

u should have asked them!

is it bitch-like that i'm slightly offended that I got no rep from someone i really hooked up with something they had been looking for?

or how about unfulfilled PMs with the dreams of EMT fairies still dancing in your head.

fork the digits, just get me iinn a chat-room with her. :mad:

will link you to her myspace, but you may be out of luck as she's changed and she's a 2-3 man woman now.

or how about unfulfilled PMs with the dreams of EMT fairies still dancing in your head.

fork the digits, just get me iinn a chat-room with her. :mad: