THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Aldens for a winter/rain/bike boot:

Calfskin or Cordovan?

Chukka or High Boot?

Crepe+Leather Sole, Commando Sole, or Double Leather plus Vibrams?

Trubalance or Barrie last? (I have 405s on the Trubalance last, and while I love how they fit/feel, it seems like the Barrie is a little slimmer/slicker looking...any fit issues when changing lasts)

Thanks to anyone with an answer to any part of this ridiculous question.

Just thinking about my next purchase:

DH 19cm MIJ

PBJ 005

SFx5EP

Just looking for a slim pair of jeans. Already have SJDJ and NS.

I have the SF x 5EP and they are very impressive. The fit is the nearest thing i've found to NS but the quality / construction is on another level.

Flat Head F310's or Skull 5010xx's? I know the Flat Heads are going to have the better quality denim but I want a more fitted look in the butt area. Are the skull's going to have a more fitted appearance? The only think is I have Dior 19's in raw and I don't want the Skull's to look to much like the Diors. What do you guys think.

Flat Head F310's or Skull 5010xx's? I know the Flat Heads are going to have the better quality denim but I want a more fitted look in the butt area. Are the skull's going to have a more fitted appearance? The only think is I have Dior 19's in raw and I don't want the Skull's to look to much like the Diors. What do you guys think.

FH...thin fit, better cut, better quality...no question.

The denim on the FH's is nicer than the skulls but the fit on the skulls is much better imo, much more modern, it should fit tighter in the ass too. Main difference in cut is the thigh and leg opening. Skull has a slightly smaller opening and FH's are tighter in the thighs.

Hmmm... help a dude out with his Christmas/Birthday/I need more jeans god help me options.

Momotarou Shutsujin Slim Straights:http://www.japanblue.co.jp/denimhouse/item/99.html

Fullcount 1108-15 15th Anniversary Model:

http://www.fullcount.co.jp/onlineshop/679.html

I'm leaning towards the Fullcounts because of the yellow buttons but I figure there's a decent chance they'll be too short for my liking (34 inseam). On the other hand, I'd have to go a long way to try the Momo's on. Also, they're a bit more of a mystery brand at the moment, the pluses and minuses of which even out to neutral in my mind.

I would go SExSC02 if only because next year sees a SExFH version of the 310 that sounds like it will be awesome enough that people with 310s will want them...I am waiting so as to not have two pairs of 310s.

Aldens for a winter/rain/bike boot:

Calfskin or Cordovan?

Chukka or High Boot?

Crepe+Leather Sole, Commando Sole, or Double Leather plus Vibrams?

Trubalance or Barrie last? (I have 405s on the Trubalance last, and while I love how they fit/feel, it seems like the Barrie is a little slimmer/slicker looking...any fit issues when changing lasts)

Thanks to anyone with an answer to any part of this ridiculous question.

Cordovan (better in the wet)

High Boot (Alden's chukkas look like tanks, so do their high boots but high boots should)

Commando sole (nice all-weather soul)

Barrie is not a slim/slick last, these are foul weather boots, get the lasst that fits your foot.

I want to get a pair of fairly slim jeans. Only problem is that I am really tall, 6'5" and 175lbs so I need longer than a 34 inseam. I know imperial dukes are longer than that but I don't know if they are slim enough as I want.

Could someone tell me what else would be available for a tall guy like that might work?

I want to get a pair of fairly slim jeans. Only problem is that I am really tall, 6'5" and 175lbs so I need longer than a 34 inseam. I know imperial dukes are longer than that but I don't know if they are slim enough as I want.

Could someone tell me what else would be available for a tall guy like that might work?

Samurai 710 or Flathead F310.

Dukes would be slim enough if you sized down. But like Gimme said, 710's are really nice. You should probably go for the Sam's if you have the cash.

Have: LVC 47 501

Oni Red

PRPS Classic Selvage

What's out there with denim closest to the PRPS? To each his own, but I *love* this stuff for color and hand.

As for fit, it's probably time for something tighter. Gonna be in NYC Wednesday and will try and hit Uniqlo. Will be at BiG getting the Oni's chainstitched. What else should I be looking for? Where might I find the PRPS New Fit Raw?