THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Eternal 811

Eternal 872

PBJ XX-005

PBJ XX-007

I cant decide! :confused: If anyone has any other suggestions please suggest!

Errrr. 811 versus 872 is a fit issue.

811 versus 005 is a denim issue (both slim fit) or a preference on rise IIRC.

The 007 is awesome, I love mine, wear them constantly. But, they're something differnet. They don't fade like normal denim, I don't think they'll ever look really like normal jeans. The pale blue "dots" falling down the jeans aren't white, and there's no underlying pattern of white diagonals like on the other jeans you mention.

Between the 811, 005 and 007, I'd only take the 007 if you have some "standard jeans".

Personally, I'd take the 872 'cause I'm over slim jeans.

hi, i want some fh 3001 but idk if i should get a 30 or a 31.

my true waist is 30.5. i wear a 28 in new standards but it's just a tad bit tighter than i'd like. my question is, after you soak the 3001 and it shrinks, does it stretch back out all ugly like the apc after a couple of hours or does it just relax a little bit and genuinely maintain its slimmer shape? im leaning towards the 31 but a little bit of first hand experience would help. im 5'9" and 140-145 lbs.

thanks a lot :D

So...I'm in NYC next week, and I want to pick up some denim. Going to Blue in Green and 45RPM.

I have KMW 1950, Samurai SO500XX, and Eternal 811.

Love all three, but would like to pick up two more while I'm in NYC.

I'm thinking about PBJ XX-003 or XX-005, Samurai S5000VX or S710XX 19oz., Oni Blues, Warehouse 1001XX or 45RPM's Sorahiko 45 Slim.

I'm also thinking about getting a second pair of Eternal 811s. I love the ones I have, but they haven't given much since I've bought them. I was going to go up a size, I previously bought my natural waist. Which fits well on my hips, but tight on the thighs. Really tight.

I thought the PBJ XX-003 might be a nice straight cut. I have rather large thighs, so I'm not a 100% sure that the Eternal 811 and PBJ XX-005s are for me. But I do love the 811's denim and details. So maybe something more straight than slim?

Anyone have any on the list? Any recommendations?

Soda: If you were having trouble/issues with your current eternals, then I'm not sure if the pbj xx-005 should be a next option. They'll just be as tight and maybe even slightly tighter and have a lower rise than the 811's.

If you still want that special slubbiness character, though in a more forgiving fit, go for the xx-003 or the oni' blues. Then pick up a pair of the 45rpm or warehouse for your other pair to complete your collection as beatle mentioned above.

youngluc: Just buy dexstar's pair, haha. Nah, idk...I'm a big fan of pbj's, but skulls 5010xx are nice, too. They would have been high on my next denim hit list, if not for horror stories I've read in the skull's thread.

Dior MIJ 19cm or a Julius blazer?

My budget's around the $300-400 mark so it's one or the other. I have a pair of Nudie SJDJ and APC NS. I really want the pair of Diors, and I'm a little concerned what's going to happen with them now that Hedi has left. But I don't have a good slim fitting blazer.

Man, I really want to order some new jeans right now, but I'm having a hard time deciding. After a little research on this topic, I think I want to work with Nudies right now, or some Imperial Dukes. As far as that goes, I just need a little bit of help deciding what cut. I want something that is fitted, no skin tight, but semi-tight, fitted with a tapered leg, straight cut. I am about 5'7'', 150, 30 waist, with an athletic build so kind of big thighs, but not overly huge. As of right now, I'm kind of thinking about Nudie Even Steven, Boot Cut Ola (from what I've gathered, the boot cut isn't a BIG opening so no big deal), Average Joe, Some Imperial Dukes, and even Nudie Slim Jim depending on if the cut is weird or not. I also was thinking about some RRDS, but by the description it seems that it's more of a baggy fit then a fitted fit. Can I get some help please?

And yes, I know I should try them on, but as far as I know Houston doesn't carry Nudies anywhere or Imperials. and I have considered APC's but the way they stretched scared me off of them.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you