THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

skull s5010xx black or samurai s5000bk

i have the apc ns and i like the not-too-slim fit i have with them. so i'm looking for more of a slim fit like my apc's. i love the bk's but i have a feeling they would be a bit too relaxed, even after a soak. thanks for those who help.

Skull, more fitted....

Guest declasse

just got my first pair of more expensive jeans last friday. slim jim dry japan i believe. i am a fuller build guy so they kind of just make me look fat. ive worn skin tight before but with strech, in the dry denim game i am in between the apc rescues or even stevens. hoping that they will look slim on a full build body. it seems like both models are similar cuts. apc are selvege and es in dry or organic, wish i could afford the masa...

just got my first pair of more expensive jeans last friday. slim jim dry japan i believe. i am a fuller build guy so they kind of just make me look fat. ive worn skin tight before but with strech, in the dry denim game i am in between the apc rescues or even stevens. hoping that they will look slim on a full build body. it seems like both models are similar cuts. apc are selvege and es in dry or organic, wish i could afford the masa...

The rescue are alot fuller than the ES, and fade alot nicer. Your call.

Looking for something a bit like RRDS in terms of fit. Medium rise (a somewhat low rise is fine, but nothing high) not too skinny, but nothing baggy or with a pronounced bootcut. Slim and/or straight leg is fine. I'm thinking possibly SDA-103's or something from Samurai. Any specific sammy model suggestions?

Thanks!

LVC 505 1967 or Skull 5010XX 6x6 One Wash?

I'm eager to get some japanese denim, but ordering something that I can't try on kind of scares me. Also, I'm feeling so unsure about how much the one wash model would stretch, can't seem to find a definite answer in the skull thread.

KMW 1980's or imperials dukes?

or, something else similar. straight leg ~8" leg opening not tapered (or very little)

the selvedge coin pocket is killing the KMWs for me, not liking that look. although the rest looks spot on.

Flathead 3001

Or

Skull 5010xx 6x6

I'm looking for the less slim of the two (and the best details).

do you like zipper (flathead) or button fly (skull)? personally i like button-fly more the zipper-fly. anyway, both are great fitting jeans. the skull 6x6 is pretty dark and probably wont fade as fast as the flatheads, but both will yield really beautiful fades with wear.

LVC 505 1967 or Skull 5010XX 6x6 One Wash?

I'm eager to get some japanese denim, but ordering something that I can't try on kind of scares me. Also, I'm feeling so unsure about how much the one wash model would stretch, can't seem to find a definite answer in the skull thread.

i'd get skulls. one-wash will stretch approximately 1-2 inches in the waist. email fabfour and they will help you figure out the perfect size for you.

KMW 1980's or imperials dukes?

or, something else similar. straight leg ~8" leg opening not tapered (or very little)

the selvedge coin pocket is killing the KMWs for me, not liking that look. although the rest looks spot on.

KMW 1980, seriously nice jeans.

Guest declasse

ok, i didnt get many replies (1) from my last question but let's try this again:

i am a full build guy, slim doesn't look good on me. i want to get a pair of jeans that's far from baggy but not quite slim either. prolly about an even steven fit. i am in between:

this will be my first pair of selvage

Kicking Mule 1980 and the APC rescues.

kmw for 192 and apc for 140, please help out a noob

Guest declasse
KMW 1980 all the way man. Check out my fit in the I'm in love with a mule topic. Not super slim at all, although its sized up. Try the 1950s. KMW is awesome, and 192 is a steal.

i just ordered the 1980's at denimbar without even checking here for a response. i was just looking at all the kmw threads and it was a clear decision. hooray for my first pair of selvege premium jeans. thanks for confirming my bright decision, 192 sounded really good for kmw too