THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

dawei - 5 pairs ?

I would say the Beatle Buster is a must - no surprise...lol

Second pair I would keep my eyes open for is the FH SE RR collab, Kiya's ltd editions are always hot.

Third pair (coming out this fall, will be released frequently , but still) IH 666 Devils Fit, a super slim cut with their first time ever 18oz denim, which is insanely beautiful.

Plus - the Eternal 811 contest pair, but I believe you pre ordered that, right ?

Those are the only 4 pairs that I can think of right now that are really essential - not sure what the DB SE edition will be - so I can't really comment on those...

Ok I am so lost as to which pair of denim I should buy. I want slim and Japanese and my options are

Samurai S710XX

Pure Blue Japan XX-005

Skull 5010XX 6X6

sigh. Anyone want to help me out with a decision?

Tough one - fit wise I would say Skull - denim wise Samurai...

Ok I am so lost as to which pair of denim I should buy. I want slim and Japanese and my options are

Samurai S710XX

Pure Blue Japan XX-005

Skull 5010XX 6X6

sigh. Anyone want to help me out with a decision?

I'd get the Samurai 710s of those three.

because the PBJs are well, just not too special. they are still a great pair of jeans though. while the skull 5010xx 6x6 being a cult favourite with the lovely denim and the samurai being a beastly 19oz, the PBJs just seem very normal-ish. i have owned the PBJ and skull and if i were to choose, i would go in this order. 5010xx 6x6 > samurai s710xx > pbj xx-005.

Hi there, first post so please be gentle. A little bit of a silly question since people will have had various results but some of you have had so many jeans its worth asking in my opinion. What are the toughest jeans, Iron Heart, The Flat Head, Samurai or Ande Whall ? Iron Heart claim to be the toughest but is that all a boast. Please let me know what you think about the four brands that I listed....

its time for me to buy a new pair so i can alternate my eternal 811, and ive narrowed it down to three pairs im choosing from: strike gold 1101 (straight leg), warehouse 660 and the new big ones n-01. im sure theyre all great and wont disappoint, but i still have to settle with the one pair. i love my eternals, but i want a slightly more modern fit to alternate em with. thoughts ?

Hi there, first post so please be gentle. A little bit of a silly question since people will have had various results but some of you have had so many jeans its worth asking in my opinion. What are the toughest jeans, Iron Heart, The Flat Head, Samurai or Ande Whall ? Iron Heart claim to be the toughest but is that all a boast. Please let me know what you think about the four brands that I listed....

Of those 4 brands, I would say that Iron Heart is the toughest. They use the heaviest and most wear-resistant denim of these 4 brands, and they use poly stitching, which is more durable than the cotton stitching used in the Flat Heads and Samurais. Ande Whall also uses poly-core stitching for durability, but I think Iron Heart wins out here because the denim is heavier.

Ok I'm out of luck. They dont have Skulls in my size.

So it's down to the Samurai 710, PBJ XX005.... Any other options for slim Japanese denim?

Dry Bones Red D, Samurai S003JP, Iron Heart 301S, Momotaro 701 and 705, Studio D'Artisan SD 106, Skull S5010XX, and several Flat Head models are all possibilities to consider.

I bought the Studio D'Artisan 1349 chinos and really like them a lot. They fit on the slim side and are probably the nicest chinos that I've ever owned. They also have orange stitching, which stands out a little bit and looks really nice.

You can see what they look like here: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6907&category_id=&manufacturer_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i was wondering what would look better on someone with bigger thighs (me) but wants a pair of jawnz with a smaller leg opening. i have a pair of 634S that i love, but i'm interested in something with a roomy thigh like the 634 but a smaller leg opening.

right now it's between eternal 811s and samurai 710s. any suggestions?

i was wondering what would look better on someone with bigger thighs (me) but wants a pair of jawnz with a smaller leg opening. i have a pair of 634S that i love, but i'm interested in something with a roomy thigh like the 634 but a smaller leg opening.

right now it's between eternal 811s and samurai 710s. any suggestions?

I would go with the Samurais for you. The 710 and 811 have similar thigh diameters, but the 710 has the smaller leg opening of the two.

I need help finding my next pair of jeans. I was going to buy Flathead 1001s, but to my dismay they're now discontinued. I'm looking for something similar to that cut or the Samurai 710 cut. Thank you

What size are you looking for? These two Rakuten stores still have several sizes of the 1001s left:

2nd: http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/fh-1001/

Earthmarket: http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/fh1001/

So I'm contemplating some Russell Moc Safari PHs

Tan Chamois

safari_phlg.gif

RM006-2.jpg

or Charcoal Chamois which is featured in the shoe in the far right picture:

3eyecccasuals.gif

and then I'm not sure if these are the charcoal or the green, but I figured I'd post it for reference anyways.

RM007-2.jpg

or, if anyone else has suggested for different boots or Russells, I'm open to them, not really set in stone on these Safari PHs.