what are you watching today?

red

[pic]summer heights high[/pic]

it has its moments but nothing can touch arrested

Not even comparable, in my opinion. AD is probably the greatest progressive/narrative sitcom ever made. Chris Lilley's stuff is just amazing character depiction. If you've lived in Australia you can't help but be impressed by how well he does the dialogue and body language for most of his characters. Especially Jonah and private school girls (Ja'mie).

I enjoyed this a lot more than SHH, more character variety:

wecanbeheroes.jpg

Are you Australian, on-display? I can't really see a non-Aussie enjoying Summer Heights High. I was in High School when it was airing too so that helped. You can only imagine though the intense irony of people supporting it oblivious to the fact that they were being made fun of.

Are you Australian, on-display? I can't really see a non-Aussie enjoying Summer Heights High. I was in High School when it was airing too so that helped. You can only imagine though the intense irony of people supporting it oblivious to the fact that they were being made fun of.

No, I don't know how I found out about it. I found it funny though.

^ same, saw it again yesterday because i can't really remember the first time i watched it. it really is a fucked up movie, both visually and in the way it's constructed. i found the scenario quite sub par though, it could have been a way better movie otherwise.

watched Black Swan and nearly left before the end, god that was boring and irritating. 127 Hours also got released here recently so I decided to watch it but quit at around half, and only because I have sympathy for James Franco, otherwise i'd have stopped after a few minutes, this really is a bad movie.

otherwise

nine-queens_lg1.jpg

129373434277186794977.jpeg

63f582ce-f61b-4ec2-81ac-5667e4068fef.jpg

ex-drummer-import-anglais-23764688.jpeg