what are you watching today?

red

^^^

how was Until the Light Takes Us??

'morbidly fascinating' about sums it up

not particularly well made

but it does reveal everyone involved in 'true norwegian black metal' as a bunch of sociopaths, fascists and fuckwits

no i was thinking of watching next. should i watch fire walk with me b4 or after

heh yeah i was just really disappointed with the ending i guess. i was expecting jeffrey to be imagining the whole last part, and we find out that he was lobotomized just like the yellow guy

i didnt say the film was bad, i just said it was my least fav out of 4 that ive seen (which are pretty big competitors)

i suppose the main difference is the straight-forward narrative structure, and the lack of anything genuinely scary to me. i tend to find lynch's surreal worlds scarier than his realistic world portrayed here

watch Twin Peaks the show first and then fire walk with me after! The show is incredible...some of david lynch's finest work and the movie is great too but if dont love the TV show you'll would probably hate it

^How was it? I have avoided most of the superhero franchises (except for Batman), but I hear good things about Ironman... Conincidentally, I was just about to watch the first one!

i seem to always find myself watching comic book movies in theaters (except for spiderman?) but i liked the first one more than the second, although it was still entertaining. the ending fight scene was weak in my opinion but overall it was good. $10.75 sort of well spent. from what i hear though from a comic book fanatic point of view, the movie acts as a stepping stone to set up for The Avengers, or so my brother's friend says. i think you might as well watch it since you've just seen the first one!

^ thanks man, i have heard sooo many good things about that documentary but still haven't got round to watching it. Where are you from? If your in the melbourne area i can hook you up with a copy of long weekend, its pretty damm incredible!