what are you watching today?

red

lol, I think some of you wanted to watch 'the human centipede'

Roger Ebert has the best review on it ever: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100505/REVIEWS/100509982

lol, I think some of you wanted to watch 'the human centipede'

Roger Ebert has the best review on it ever: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100505/REVIEWS/100509982

"I am required to award stars to movies I review. This time, I refuse to do it. The star rating system is unsuited to this film. Is the movie good? Is it bad? Does it matter? It is what it is and occupies a world where the stars don't shine."

Hahahahahahaha

^^ Read his other reviews. Negrep me if you're not horribly totally entertained. His review on Sex & the city 2 is hilarious.

Chungking_Express.jpg

I've got that on Blu-Ray waiting to be played. But I can't seem to find the 2 hours to watch that. Somehow my free-time got eaten up trying to work on some non-crucial machine learning challenge I found on the internet, lol.

Picked up Red Cliff part 1 & 2 the other night. I wonder how the shorter American version compares.

red+cliff+movie+poster.jpg

Finally picked up Old Boy, had only seen a few scenes from it prior. Watching it tonight.

old-boy-poster1.jpg

ohh very jealous, all you can get in australia at the moment is the shitty cut version which apparently does the film no justice what so ever!!

oh and just started, already enthralled.

dvdsopranosseason1.jpg