what are you watching today?

red

/\ I saw that the other day, thought it was pretty average from about half way onwards

Yeah at the half point it became quite mediocre. I sort of wish the movie continued on being about actual street art and not some clown. Does anyone have any idea if the whole mr brainwash shit was real? I keep reading it was made up...

'sup Wiz! Didn't see you at the festival. Fuck it was good this year. Saw some real treats. Will have to check Wasted on the Young when it gets released.

Hey Baeyer, what would you recommend for the MIFF...

i was thinking definitely Trash Humpers (the new Harmony Korine film) and Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child, any-other really good must see films??

thanks man

also would anyone have any idea how i can get my hands on this film....

*machotaildrop trailer*

I have been waiting on this for sooo long. It looks like a psychedelia-inspired Wes Anderson film. I think it's on the festival circuit for a year or two :(

I will check the MIFF program and let you know what I enjoyed in Sydney. Didn't get to see Jean-Michel Basquiat but heard good things.