what are you watching today?

red

whoa, what the fuck is that ^^^. never seen it. gondry is god.

just checked on netflix and they got instant play on it. fuck yes. watching that tonight.

currently watching this,

I'd like to hear your thoughts about that movie (well each ones)

It wasnt that bad either.. At some point, I was really into it and loved it and than there was something that happened that screwed up everything.

interior design > shaking toyko > merde

Baeyer-Drewson you watch too many good movies! what did you think of red hill?? is it as good as i have read, for an australian film anyway?

funnily enough i actually live in the suburb called red hill in victoria!

Just wanted to say – Armed with this thread and a netflix subscription, my appreciation for film has skyrocketed a million %.

Now back to your regularly scheduled awesomeness.

Baeyer-Drewson you watch too many good movies! what did you think of red hill?? is it as good as i have read, for an australian film anyway?

funnily enough i actually live in the suburb called red hill in victoria!

Red Hill was very, very enjoyable. It seems like there is one of these Australian-made genre films every year at the film festival. Last year it was "The Square" and the year before that it was "Noise", both worth checking out. I'd almost say I enjoyed Red Hill more than either of them.

I wondered if there was an actual "Red Hill" somewhere in Aus, turns out they filmed it in the Victoria Highlands in a town called Omeo. Director said a few words at the conclusion. Funny, funny guy. Great first film.