what are you watching today?

red

Well.. It was what I was going to watch today, until I noticed the dvd rip did not include subs :(

any help?

learn french (2)

but seriously, french films from the whole ed banger extended family usually take a while to get english subtitles. Steak didn't have english subtitles for like two years.

Well.. It was what I was going to watch today, until I noticed the dvd rip did not include subs :(

any help?

35320_409201861237_601561237_4764473_2605286_n.jpg

I tried to find it too but no luck. let me know if you find it first.

thanks

what you think?

i dont think ive seen any of his films before this so i dont have much to compare it to ... but i enjoyed it. the story was interesting and cinematography was pretty. some comedic scenes to break up the violence. some uncomfortably violent scenes. but some parts weren't really convincing ... the slow mo looked rather sloppy and there were some bad actors

i dont think ive seen any of his films before this so i dont have much to compare it to ... but i enjoyed it. the story was interesting and cinematography was pretty. some comedic scenes to break up the violence. some uncomfortably violent scenes. but some parts weren't really convincing ... the slow mo looked rather sloppy and there were some bad actors

Word, yeah I seen few of his movies. Watch "Brother" , I think it's a better flick..if you are into Yakuza movies.