what are you watching today?

red

Michelle Williams... swoon... she got robbed at the Globes. Much better than Natalie Portman.

blue_valentine_03.jpg

Really?

This movie was balls and Williams is alright but her acting leaves much to be desired... and Portman is also way hotter

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2511877/michelle-williams-2011-golden-globes-red-carpet-01/

year-of-the-dragon-movie-poster-1020468307.jpg

Fucking messterpiece, love it. I'm always impressed by the scope of Cimino's film, imperfect but epic. Can't help but wonder what his Sioux saga would've been like if the Heaven's Gate debacle hadn't crushed his career.

wah+do+dem.jpg

Feels good

248556.1020.A.jpg

So apparently Michael Mann really hates that film... but it's not that bad. Some heavy 80s cheese (lazer, tangerine dream...), the sfx kinda suck but the atmosphere of the first part of the film is great. Opening sequence on a Brian Eno track

DbGjIQSqpMc

Caught the pilot of the US version of Shameless, it was pretty decent.

shameless.jpg

After watching the pilot I decided to start the British series. I was going to start watching it a little while back but there were already 6 seasons, and I feel overwhelmed trying to start a show that's already run that long.

shameless-series-1-dvd-2004-14018061.jpeg