Bicyclettes

canice

Ok so here's the thing. My frame feels really heavy since its steel not chromoly. I can live with the parts for now, but in time to come I plan on changing the crank, seat and seat post, rims and spokes, and stem.

i'm just wondering in which order should i go. the existing parts i could live with, i thought the biggest change i would feel would be the frame.

Anyone need some parts? I got some Deep V's (black, machined) laced to formula hubs, I think. I'd have to check.

Got some riser bars, a Ritchey drop bar (oversize), a stem that I think is also Ritchey

MKS Track pedals w some rusty MKS clips, one pedal is missing dustcap.

Got some pretty cheap, light, nice road wheels that haven't seen much riding. I think stock from a Trek or something.

Shimano 105 crankset and some other stuff..

Looking to sell shit for cheap.

Yeah, Tigerprawn pretty much said it. The SE Draft uses hi-ten steel which isn't great or anything. But you get what you pay for when it comes to steel tubing.

Here's mine

ArlKa.jpg?1

nice. specs?

anyone have experience going from tube to tubeless? i seriously just got my rear tube replaced two days ago and got another flat already, with armadillo tires too :angry:

or just get a pair of tyre liners (?) probably cheaper than a whole new set of wheels

like this: http://www.bike24.com/p216437.html

i have it equipped and it works perfectly. no punctures/flats since putting it in

Edited by redX

• 4 weeks later...