kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

How long are the inseams supposed to be anyway? Really, I'm fine with 34" (after shrinkage) but 36" would be even better.

I'm down for the 800, but I'd like the 1001 even more.

7 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

How long are the inseams supposed to be anyway? Really, I'm fine with 34" (after shrinkage) but 36" would be even better.

I'm down for the 800, but I'd like the 1001 even more.

They'll be minimum 34" post wash for all models!

Rick Owens Summer 2020 Collection - TECUATL

Rick Owens' summer collection is here!  We've got garment-dyed black denim jeans and jackets, black heavy fleece hoodies, and crewneck sweaters in Rick's signature DUST color.

The jeans and jacket are made of a 100% cotton Japanese denim which has been garment dyed black then heavily rinsed for a great hand-feel with a little variance in shade between areas of the garment.  The TECUATL Jason hoodie is a standout item from this season with some seriously cool intricately layered black canvas across the front on a custom heavy fleece.  Lastly there's a crewneck sweater in a signature Rick Owens color called DUST, these are cut longer in the body than the other crewneck sweaters we carry and have a great fit if you're looking for something less vintage looking but still want a very nice crewneck sweater.  

Shop Rick Owens Online

Rick_Owens_DRKSHDW_Torrance_Jeans_Garmen

Rick_Owens_DRKSHDW_Worker_Jacket_Garment

Rick_Owens_DRKSHDW_Jason_Hoodie_Black_Te

Rick_Owens_DRKSHDW_Crewneck_Sweater_Dust

3sixteen Pima Cotton Blank T-Shirts

After years of making some of the best tees money can buy 3sixteen has released a new version of their blank t-shirt 2-packs. These are made of an American grown Pima long staple cotton and come in a fuller fit compared to their heavyweight t-shirts. These t-shirts have a softer hand compared to the heavyweight version, are cut a little longer and fuller in the body, and have been lightly rinsed.

You can get these now online in plain or pocket versions.

Shop 3sixteen Online

3sixteen_T_Shirts_w_Pima_Cotton_2_Pack_W

Posted (edited)

My OG Roys have finally decided they want to meet the Darn-It! crew Kiya. What's the deal with repairs at the moment?

(Added a bonus pic since the OGs are so rad)

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

Edited by reallypeacedoff

10 hours ago, reallypeacedoff said:

My OG Roys have finally decided they want to meet the Darn-It! crew Kiya. What's the deal with repairs at the moment?

(Added a bonus pic since the OGs are so rad)

Those look great!  Our stores should be open in about 3 weeks or so, once we're open give them a fresh wash and bring them by for repairs!

Κλειω #1: The Self Edge Sonny Barger Lookbook

Human Made Summer Collection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Bandanas, & Hats

Human Made's summer collection is here!  We've got a wide range of t-shirts with and without pockets, all produced by Warehouse for Human Made, adjustable caps, bandanas, and some wild ass ceramic mugs.  Graphics and the chainstitch embroidered pockets are very cool on this season's tees and they went a bit crazy with the handle on the polar bear mug.  Also, if you've ever wanted a bandana with a boba tea drink on it, now's your chance to fulfill that need of yours.

All these items can be purchased now online.

Shop Human Made Online

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Sundae_w_
Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Sundae_w_

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Curry_Up_
Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Curry_Up_

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Gears_Pol
Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Gears_Pol

Human_Made_Slub_Cotton_T_Shirt_Dry_Alls_

Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_Wh
Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_Gr
Human_Made_One_Point_T_Shirt_STRMCWBY_Bl

Human_Made_Adjustable_4_Panel_Cap_Gears_

Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Polar_Bear_Handle
Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Polar_Bear_Handle

Human_Made_Ceramic_Mug_Dry_Alls_01-680x1

Human_Made_Bandana_Duck_2-1025x680.jpg
Human_Made_Bandana_Boba_Party_2-1025x680

Kiya, mind sharing insights on the SG loopwheeled sweatshirt and the SDA loopwheeled sweatshirt? Price wise and from description on specs they’re pretty similar. 

wondering if there are any reasons one would go for one rather than other 

https://www.selfedge.com/studio-dartisan?product_id=1567

https://www.selfedge.com/strike-gold?product_id=813&category_id=63

26 minutes ago, Thatboyo said:

Kiya, mind sharing insights on the SG loopwheeled sweatshirt and the SDA loopwheeled sweatshirt? Price wise and from description on specs they’re pretty similar. 

wondering if there are any reasons one would go for one rather than other 

https://www.selfedge.com/studio-dartisan?product_id=1567

https://www.selfedge.com/strike-gold?product_id=813&category_id=63

biggest difference is fit. the strike gold is shorter and boxier (also keep in mind that these shrink) while the SDA is longer in the body and sleeve. Feel wise, the strike gold has a softer hand on the outside but they're honestly pretty close to each other in heaviness. 

@Thatboyo, I have the Gray SDA and Navy SG both in M (5'10" 155lb). The SDA might be a little longer as @youngofthesoonest said, but I don't really notice much difference in fit. The SDA is definitely more coarse outside and inside. The SG is overall just more plush. They're both tight and trim out of the wash, but open up after a few pullovers. I prefer the ribbing on the SDA neck and hem. I prefer the feel of the SG. I also have two graphic SG crews from another seller and they are both noticeably shorter than the SDA and the SG I bought direct from Self Edge. If I had to choose one, it would be the Navy SG from Self Edge.

New Iron Heart Flannels, Indigo-Dyed Cord Jackets, & Restocks of Every Imaginable Thing

Iron Heart has just released a new indigo check flannel and a highly anticipated indigo-dyed corduroy Type III jacket.  Both of these are absolute stunners and we're happy they didn't arrive alone... we've also received a very large shipment of new production runs of jeans, shirts, jackets, and more.  We have everything from a new run of black moleskin shirts, black/black 12oz snap buttoned shirts, and fresh runs of jeans in the 633, 888, 301, 777, and 634 fits in various denim weights and colors.

All these items are available now in our online shop.  

Shop Iron Heart Online

Iron_Heart_Heavy_Indigo_Check_Flannel_Wo
Iron_Heart_Heavy_Indigo_Check_Flannel_Wo

Iron_Heart_Corduroy_Modified_Type_III_Ja

ih_cord_typeIII_01-680x1025.jpg
ih_cord_typeIII_07-1025x680.jpg

IH_Moleskin_CPO_Overshirt_Black_XL_1-680
IH_Moleskin_CPO_Overshirt_Black_XL_3-680

ih_superblack_shirt_large_01-680x1025.jp
ih_superblack_shirt_large_06-1025x680.jp

Hey K, still dropping that info on the SC jean soon?

Also, what cut is closest to the SExIH07BK? Iron Heart or anything you carry...

On 5/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, reallypeacedoff said:

Hey K, still dropping that info on the SC jean soon?

Also, what cut is closest to the SExIH07BK? Iron Heart or anything you carry...

Yup, we have a few new SC jeans coming actually over the next couple of months, first one is the anniversary jean which drops in 4 weeks and we'll have info up on it in a few weeks max.

I'd say the closest in fit to that old collaboration may be the 633 fit: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/search&description=1&search=633