Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya if i am a 30 in nudie slim jim what size should i get for ih 301s

You'd be a 31 in the 301s.

came home to find an advertisement for self edge left on my desk from my dad. its from urbanmoto magazine thought it was pretty cool i've never really seen a self edge advertisement before.

Yup.. we only advertise in motorcycle mags and rockabilly program guides or magazines.

Kiya,

Will you guys ever start accepting mail-in repairs? I know some dates I will be in NYC, but I don't know if I drop my pair off, if they'll be done by the time I have to depart.

Thanks!

Not sure when we'll start mail-in repairs/hems but if you drop them off at SENY you can pay a small fee and have them mailed back to you once they're done.

Hi, can anybody tell me if Sexi14 Black sizing is the same as the Indigo. I've got the Indigo but I am about to buy Black. Thanks

Yup, sizing is exactly the same between the two.

Yup, sizing is exactly the same between the two.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick ! I need to ask another question though. If you had to choose between Sexi14 and FHRR which would you choose? I can not find much feedback on the FHRR are they slim like SEX14?

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me so quick ! I need to ask another question though. If you had to choose between Sexi14 and FHRR which would you choose? I can not find much feedback on the FHRR are they slim like SEX14?

Thanks

They're very different jeans, while the SEXFHXRR jean is slim it isn't as slim as the SEXI14 jean.

when coming in online the jacket IHxSEbk type III?

thanks Kiya.

We'll know when they're done in a couple of weeks.

First post. SELA rocks!!!

Purchased 2 IH from this store already (634S 12/15/10, Beetle Buster 1/29/11). Thank you for bringing SE to Los Angeles! I'll try to sell my 634S though since i decided I want a slimmer fit. Will get the BB OD when it comes out! If it doesnt sell ill rock it. Thanks again

Kiya,

The 666's still coming in on feb 1st?

Thank you

They'll be at all stores by February 10, they're being shipped to all stores from Japan around the 1st.

Kiya -

What's the current turnaround time on chainstitching for jeans brought into the LA store?

2 to 3 days.

if i live in cali and i call in to seny and buy it from there does this mean i get no taxed?

That is correct.