Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

^ the cut obviously.. and the leather patch and other bits of details that i'll let beatle herself explain..

don't know who was asking the original question, but yes, slimmer thighs and top block, slightly more tapered / in comparison to 634s, herringbone pocket bags and back pocket liner...tts will be darn tight but stretch enough to make them comfy

5359421365_3260a2c997_z.jpg

5360034132_ea301fbf21_z.jpg

Heading to New York on the 7th for the first time. Can't wait to check out the store in person for once... I have my eye on a Buzz sweatshirt and heavy flannel!

Damn, unfortunately i won't be there to meet you. I'm sure our crew there will take good care of you.

elclintor- yes they run a little small (its a true vintage cut) most of our customers here at SELA size up one to achieve the fit they are after... none of our store have a black L at the moment..but it looks like SF has a black XL which may work depending on the fit you are going for..

Thanks Casey.

I was mainly worried about sleeve length.. I think an XL would be too large, I'm a skinny dude.

any idea when a restock will roll around?

Thanks Casey.

I was mainly worried about sleeve length.. I think an XL would be too large, I'm a skinny dude.

any idea when a restock will roll around?

Restock will be in the early fall when they produce more.

Damn, unfortunately i won't be there to meet you. I'm sure our crew there will take good care of you.

Next time I am in SanFran I'll stop by. It is next on my list of places to go. Went when I was a kid and loved the city. My store just put in our first order of 3Sixteen jeans to carry this Spring so I am looking forward to meeting Andrew in person if he is there.

are there going to be skulls 5010 restocks?

No, we've dropped the brand at all stores.

Long story short.. the quality went south because they keep switching factories due to owing money around Japan, the denim changed every run, and their production schedule was schizophrenic.

Long story short.. the quality went south because they keep switching factories due to owing money around Japan, the denim changed every run, and their production schedule was schizophrenic.

the initial run was fantastic while it lasted. the favourite pair of jeans that i have ever owned. sad that it had to come to an end..

wow i didn't know that! thx for the info i guess i am not gonna get skulls after all

SEXSG is what we need next (strike gold colab) with a thick ass kawatako patch. Similar denim as teh 14 oz standard, maybe modify the dyeing process. swap the arcs with something a little more repro and possibly use a blue polythread for the arcs. Line the back pockets with a thick duck cotton (has anyone tried lining pockets with leather). Also a very straight high rise fit with maybe a taper if that will help it sell. Also possibly offer a one wash option. And possibly a matching lined or unlined chorecoat to go with it. That is my dream colab right now.