Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Red - D restock soon? :)

They're too busy with the production run of the Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture jean.. Hopefully the Red-D will be back in mid-february.

Why don't you consider buying the Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture jawnz? Look way better then Red - D IMO. :)

maybe he didnt know about them... dude, you should get them . not everyone gets a chance at those ! ( i dont got enuff money :( )

Flat Head 2009 Winter Shirts, Flannels, Jackets, Bracelets, Lanyards, & BURGER CITY

We've got a new shipment of some great items from Flat Head...

The popular jacquard fabric has been made into a long sleeve western shirt, anybody that's seen this fabric in person understands why this is still the best selling Flat Head shirt in Japan. The fabric has been woven on a vintage punch-card jacquard loom which is owned by Flat Head; it takes hours setting up one machine to run a bolt of fabric but worth it once the end product is turned into such a unique shirting material.

We've finally got Flat Head's take on a Hickory Stripe shirt..

The fabric on the Hickory Stripe Shirt is a custom run that Flat Head had made for them under their Googies sub-brand. The pique cotton fabric is unique in that it's woven in such a way where there is a great deal of character for a hickory stripe pattern. The pockets are also something new for Flat Head with a zipper pull enclosure and a double placket pocket design.

They've also brought us a new heavy flannel shirt... The Glory Park shirt is a great 60's gray flannel pattern that is a bit different than what Flat Head has done in the past.

We've gotten a hold of a small number of a Type II 1950's Style Denim Jacket made of Flat Head's famous 3XXX denim, these are completely raw and shrink to size and they're also available down to women's sizes. The Type II is modeled by Superfuture's own Carl..

Then there's the BURGER CITY pullover sweater with a zipper, we have nothing to say about this. We bought it because it says "BURGER CITY" on the front, and below it there's an address, that address is a San Francisco address a few blocks from Self Edge but the street name is misspelled. We love it, and it's being modeled by Sidney Lo's father.

The Flat Head Special Edition Leather Chain with a Sterling Silver Feather is also back with a slightly bulked up design, these are sure to go quick and it takes us months to get a set of these made so restocks don't happen often.

We're happy to announce that the popular bracelets we've been selling in-store made of cowhide leather and sterling silver are now available in our online store.

All these items along with a full restock on ALL of Flat Head's jeans are now available in our online store, check the product pages in our online store for measurements, specs, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Long Sleeve Navy Jacquard Shirt

fh_blue_01_web-708527.jpg

fh_blue_03_web-708455.jpg

Googies Hickory Stripe Shirt

fh_googies_hickory_01_web-771745.jpg

fh_googies_hickory_05_web-771671.jpg

Glory Park Gray Flannel

fh_orange_01_web-715672.jpg

fh_orange_04_web-715566.jpg

Type II 3XXX Denim Jacket

fh_typetwo_01_web-794250.jpg

fh_typetwo_05_web-794325.jpg

Burger City Sweater

fh_burger_01_web-762843.jpg

fh_burger_02_web-762660.jpg

Special Edition Leather Chain w/ Feather

fh_chain_01_web-731810.jpg

fh_chain_02_web-710964.jpg

fh_chain_03_web-710901.jpg

Leather & Silver Bracelets

DSC01359-750907-796037-757487.JPG

DSC01358-750873-796017-757461.JPG

DSC01357-726658-749591-728387.JPG

DSC01356-726625-749554-728330.JPG

those bracelets sold out fast. Any info on when the next shipment is gonna come on the single loop tan ones

It's insane, we sold almost all 65 bracelets in 48 hours.

You people are dedicated.

We'll have another restock at the end of next week.

Kiya - What size FH shirt would you suggest for a guy who wears medium in SC shirts? I'm really torn by the sizing charts cause it seems like the medium SC is right inbetween 40 and 42..

You'd definitely be a 42, the 40 would be too small for you if you're a Medium in SC's shirts.

Hijack:

Yesterday I was on the local Fox News affiliate for some bullshit fluff piece about how my shop carries Ugly Dolls, and so does Obama's daughter.

I wore my short sleeve SE Black Denim shirt, SExFH05s, and FH Belt.

I think it was the most expensive outfit ever seen on Fox 8 News in Cleveland.

I feel special.

Hijack:

Yesterday I was on the local Fox News affiliate for some bullshit fluff piece about how my shop carries Ugly Dolls, and so does Obama's daughter.

I feel special.

do you have a lot of toy heads around you? I don't really see a designer vinyl shop in Cleveland working out well enough so you can fund your denim/leather shopping

place did look dope on that wifeswap show you did though

Hijack:

I feel special.

what put up the link man, i wanna see

do you have a lot of toy heads around you? I don't really see a designer vinyl shop in Cleveland working out well enough so you can fund your denim/leather shopping

Steve gets everything at Self Edge at near wholesale cost.

He's yoyo royalty.

Google "Steven Brown yoyo" and you'll see what's up.

Damn Mark.. That takes Mister Freedom and Flat Head to an entirely new level.

We're really not a designer vinyl shop, although we stock a fair bit of it. We do a lot more business in small-run handmade handbags, clothing, and original artwork. Plus a pretty good bit of mailorder.

It's a weird shop. Mostly, we carry whatever my wife and I are into at the moment. Lots of locally made stuff, jewelry and such. Pretty lowbrow for the SuFu scene, but I'm just poor white trash from Florida. I can't be a baller all the time...sometimes you just gotta hang up that giant velvet Elvis painting and just say "Yeah man, fuck it."

Of course, having said that, I just added a handful of $1000 paintings to our webstore this afternoon. So yeah. Our tastes swing kinda wide. ;)