Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

when will selfedge get a restock on the sugar cane tan belts??

Yes, in late March.

We get them twice a year and they last for about a month each time.

Buzz Rickson USN Chambray Shirt and Loopwheeled Crewnecks, both just restocked maybe for the last time for a while:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

RESTOCK OF THE NEVER ON SUNDAY SHIRT

Same shirt, slightly different fabric, .5oz. heavier and it's a super dark indigo/black denim. It's almost black indigo colored, all other details are exactly the same.

Self Edge & Pote Tin Kyriaki - The Never on Sunday Shirt

The Greek tragedy, captured on film from the beginning of time... Yet maybe never as gracefully as Jules Dassin's version, Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never on Sunday), shot in 1958 in the port town of Piraeus, Greece.

Homer, an American, travels to Greece to find the meaning of life, and instead finds himself captured by the love of life within a Greek prostitute. Capturing the life and zeitgeist of Greece in the late 50's, Jules Dassin made film history as Never on Sunday became an international hit and the best known Greek film ever made.

Late within the film as Homer begins to realize that his beliefs are not what holds true any more in modern Greece, he is seen wearing a black denim western shirt. In celebration of Never on Sunday and in homage to the recently deceased Jules Dassin, Self Edge has reproduced this same shirt.

INDIGO/BLACK denim from Cone Denim's White Oak collection, vintage deadstock buttons, hand sewn button holes, and blue/white/blue cuff button hole colors representing the Greek colors bring together the design behind this shirt. Pocket flaps Incorporated into the pattern turn into an arcuate design for the front chest with button accents.

The Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for measurements and specs:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

ptk_01_web-744166.jpg

ptk_02_web-744179.jpg

ptk_03_web-786414.jpg

ptk_05_web-711267.jpg

ptk_04_web-786426.jpg

Iron Heart Flannel Shirts - Fall Series

RESTOCKED!

Iron Heart brings us a great addition to their fall collection, their famous flannels in red and blue. These flannels are made in super limited quantities twice a year.

These shirts offer a great fit with amazing construction in a super comfortable brushed flannel material.

Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 jeans.

More photographs, specs, and sizing information is now available in our online store.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=9d63229e8c370f1a01ea4f70ef146e3b

001-723022.jpg

002-723084.jpg

007-756622.jpg

008-756646.jpg

Flat Head SE05BSP restock on Feb 15th.

Skull 5010 Black restock on Feb 13th.

Slim IH release date should be around Feb 20th.

wow self edge's lighting fast shipping practices are unquestionable! the Never on Sunday shirt is incredible, a dark dark navy yet unfortunately, it fits too perfect, and wouldnt want the shrinkage to make it too small. Looks like here's another addition to my store credit Kiya

just wash in cold water?

wow self edge's lighting fast shipping practices are unquestionable! the Never on Sunday shirt is incredible, a dark dark navy yet unfortunately, it fits too perfect, and wouldnt want the shrinkage to make it too small. Looks like here's another addition to my store credit Kiya

They don't shrink much.

For minimal shrinkage wash in cold water and line dry the shirt.

Superfuture Party 003.SFO.

Saturday March 7th from 6pm on..

More info to follow, start planning your trips.

Official Superfuture Party After Party on Sunday March 8th, from 5pm to 10pm, down the street at Benders.

Just some server moving going on... it'll be back up within the next few hours.

Renski, i've had one bottle, it was amazing. Can you get more?

I'll pay you to bring me a case next time you come up.

Yup, i've had a four pack of it and i've got a case cellared..

It's great stuff, as is most of Flying Dog's output.