Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya would you ever collaborate with Skull?
We're doing a jean together later this year that we started working on a year ago. Every few months while we're in Japan we get a little bit more done, at this rate it should be out later this year.

Need more moneyz :(

Very excited about these. Are they gonna have the usual 34" inseam?

Inseam should be a minimum of about 36", and keep in mind they don't shrink..

whoops, wrong thread

I'm sorry, but that photo belongs in this thread.

Kiya, do you remember what size MFSC chambray utility shirt Cotton is modeling on the Self Edge site? (Also does this shirt shrink when washed?)

It's shrinks about half a size. If i'm not mistaken he was wearing a Large that had been soaked already.

I just wanted to ask, did the Self edge black denim run different size for different runs?? I ask because I got a small in both the "never on sunday" shirt and the black denim shirt but the "never on sunday" shirt seems to be smaller then the black denim shirt, has anyone experience this? or does it just seem this way because the never on sunday shirt is still hard?? thanks

will there be a buzz rickson grey loopwheeled sweater replenishment any time soon(size L)?

Not for another month or so.

will there be a restock on the flat head f310 any time soon?

There'll be a restock on wednesday, one week from today.

Kyia@If I buy a pair of jeans will i still have to pay extra for shipping on the Lightning mag?

If you're in the US, it's the same price, if you're outside of the US just buy the US priced one when tacking it onto your order.