Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya,

Where are the IH slims at? ;)

They'll be available in-store around mid-day today, and online later this weekend.

Will the IH slims be a limited run? Or will it be one of their new regular Jeans

I'd like to know this as well. I believe I heard it will be a regular run.

When is a Flathead BSP restock coming?

Got to decide between those and the IH slims.

There's a small restock coming in a week, some sizes are the last ones, maybe ever available. Not sure if there'll be another run made.

Will the IH slims be a limited run? Or will it be one of their new regular Jeans

It will most probably be a regular run jean.

But it's only available at Self Edge.

Did i mention that the new Iron Heart slim jeans have a badass new arcuate design on both the indigo and black models?

I love the new stitch...

Measurements are coming tomorrow, they run exactly one size smaller than usual Iron Heart jeans, so just size up one.

Iron Heart 301S Slim Selvedge & 9301 Slim Super Black Jeans

After ten years of producing the most intensely heavy weight jeans in the world, Iron Heart has introduced their first slim cut jean. This is answer for anybody looking for a slim jean that will last far longer than any other jean in the world.

The 301S by Iron Heart is their newest flagship slim model with the silhouette designed by both Self Edge and Iron Heart; finally bringing their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a slim cut jean with a longer inseam than Iron Heart's past models. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

Also available is the 9301, a 22 ounce black denim version of the 301S with black stitch, black arcuates, black leather tag, and a red outseam inner stitch.

Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight. Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight.

Photographed and modeled by Sidney Lo.

These are now available in-store and in our online store from sizes 28 to 38 in both black and indigo. Check the online store for more photos, specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

ironheart_slim_indigo_01_web-747705.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_02_web-710507.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_01_web-710449.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_02_web-771429.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_04_web-771277.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_04_web-728830.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_05_web-728771.jpg

The fabric is still the same, and with a jean this slim few people will be cuffing them anyway.

Not a good idea to ask comparisons between a SE brand and a non-SE brand…in the SE thread.

But the answer is these jeans shits over everything else and will alter your reality of Japanese denim. Truly something you have to see in person to fully appreciate.

how does the new black IH compare with the up coming black PBJ 19cm, in terms of fit, price and quality?

I'm assuming you're talking about the RJB 19cm that comes out next month, if so...

They will cost about $310, and they'll be more tapered than the IH slim jeans, even though the IH cut is still quite slim. Quality wise, they'll last you, but knowing IH's track record, they'll still outlast any other jean due to their stitching and denim weight.