Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Let's see those BRxSE crewnecks, I'm stoked. Will you accept payment in cellared wild ales?

That is one of the only things besides credit cards, cash, and Paypal which we accept.

One catch: Must be something i've never had.

Skull Jeans Contest Poster!

Comes with names of many Sufu all-stars and all the photos from the contest all put onto one poster.

Come get em while we've still got em here for free at Self Edge..

We cannot ship these under any circumstance...

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

yea man. I was really worried when I saw the tracking when it was first sent to me. The estimated delivery said it was going to be on the 3rd when the jeans were sent on the 2nd of January. It got me all worried since I wasn't going to be home then and when I came back I didn't see any packages on my front door and thought it was stolen.

I am anxiously waiting for these to see if everything is correct.

More restocks...

Skull Restocks on 5010 6x6, 5010 Black Selvedge, a few sizes of the 5507 and all wallets:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

Full restocks on Iron Heart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Flat Head Restock including all jeans, belts, wallets, rings, and SE05BSP:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Skull Jeans Contest Poster!

Comes with names of many Sufu all-stars and all the photos from the contest all put onto one poster.

Come get em while we've still got em here for free at Self Edge..

We cannot ship these under any circumstance...

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

Will you be getting in the Self Edge Short Sleeve Sea Chambray and Never on Sunday shirt in a Large any time soon? need to start saving.

We'll have a restock of both on February 1st..

Self Edge black denim long sleeve and white slub shirts are also coming February 1st..

Flat Head key hooks coming January 25th..

Flat Head 2009 Winter shirts coming next week including some really nice new flannels... We'll have them all up on our site thursday of next week.

Self Edge black denim long sleeve and white slub shirts are also coming February 1st..

Flat Head key hooks coming January 25th..

Flat Head 2009 Winter shirts coming next week including some really nice new flannels... We'll have them all up on our site thursday of next week.

hey kiya,

im looking to buy this houndstooth flannel from you:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=242

KWESHUN: my chest is about 40 with the measuring tape pulled semi-taut....will i want to size up to the sz. 44 with a chest measuring 42?

Also, do you over overnight services? I figure it cant be too bad considering i am located only a half hour from you but i NEED this shirt before friday night. Thank you!

if ur located half an hour away and you need it really bad then just drop by the store? plus u can try it on before you buy so you'll be sure on sizing

Not sure if you're from San Jose, but I've come to terms that any and every person who's from there is incapable of making the drive out to Self Edge. (3)

Two things..

Have you ever been to Spruce?

Also, you never put blue cheese on a really amazing burger, it overpowers the other flavors....

This place better live up to your hype Kiya, or else you're paying.

This place better live up to your hype Kiya, or else you're paying.

See you at 11:15, our table is for noon.

When are you going to restock your restock?

Which brand or item?

if ur located half an hour away and you need it really bad then just drop by the store? plus u can try it on before you buy so you'll be sure on sizing
Not sure if you're from San Jose, but I've come to terms that any and every person who's from there is incapable of making the drive out to Self Edge. (3)

pretty much....

i work and have obligations after that.... Have you ever tried to drive to san francisco around 5pm? I'd rather be shirtless

edit: made payment....hopefully ill have this sucker by tomorrow

edit2: i tried to change the shipping address as it is different from my billing address but i dunno which address its being shipped to....i suck at online ordering :/