Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

You're getting one with your $2000 Iron Heart cordovan wallet we sent out for you on wednesday.

I got the Wallet today. Thanks for the free Self-Edge Chocolate Bar.

Also, please ask Justice to stop putting pictures of Sean Avery on my shipments. His obsession with the cancer of the NHL is unhealthy.

:(

I have worn this on more days than I haven't over the last year, today I finally got a chance to shoot it with a camera that could do its subtleties justice...this thing is great and after a quick button reattachment, it will be going back into heavy rotation as my primary shirt for work. I love this shirt.

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

I have worn this on more days than I haven't over the last year, today I finally got a chance to shoot it with a camera that could do its subtleties justice...this thing is great and after a quick button reattachment, it will be going back into heavy rotation as my primary shirt for work. I love this shirt.

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

I'm sure everyone wants to know...how often did u wash the shirt??

Hey kiya, i bought my sister a pair of balders yesterday. So i hot soaked them and they fit my sister perfectly, everywhere but the waist. She's can't only get the zipper up half way. What should she do so she can button up her pants? Sit around in them for a couple days unbutton so they can stretch? Wear while wet?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/home/improvements/20638-waistband-stretcher.html

I'm sure everyone wants to know...how often did u wash the shirt??

I am not sure, but it was somewhere between 8 and 16 times. It probably got 6 months of 3 out of 4 days before it had been washed 3 times though.

hey kiya, i'm wondering what are some recommended tailors in san francisco that can make crotch repairs as subtle as something similar to this?

photo4.jpg thanks in advance! :)

What exactly is going on in that photo? Is that a darning repair?

If you bought the jeans from us bring them back to us..

If you didn't buy them from us, take them to SF Tailors on Geary street (@Grant St.).

I am just wondering, will you guys get a restock or new batch of B.son double mock pullovers?

There won't be any more restocks of B.Son...

so I just left self edge like 15 mins ago to try on the sample pair of the dry bones which was pretty nice cause I was about to get a pair of skulls but now I'm really gonna wait and an in store robbery happened and the idiot kid who stole something ditched his friend ( some friend he has ) and I was sitting there hoping I could tackle the ditched friend if he tries to make a run but it didn't happen haha. all in all I hope they catch the kid.

Buzz Rickson Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Grey

Custom manufacturing of the heavy, 13-ounce all-cotton fleece fabricated on a vintage loop-wheeling loom

Four-needle, TUBE-Body construction and no side seams with lock stitch throughout

Vee-placket neck detail

Set-in sleeves

Four-inch cuff and waistband

Exact copy of the original-style rayon-on-cotton labels

True vintage fit for flattering appearance

Buzz Rickson's Premium 1930's & 1940's all-cotton athletic sweatshirts are proof that yet there is still hope in finding simple basics made with the care that Toyo puts into producing these. Made from 13-ounce 100% cotton fabricated on 1920's-vintage loop-wheeling machines, styled with all the correct features found on the old sweatshirts and cut to hug the body in a flattering form without bulk just as the vintage originals did.

This is the real deal, meant for those who crave a slice of the good old days to perfectly compliment a pair of Japanese selvedge denim dungarees.

Loopwheeled Sweaters:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=391

br_sweater_01.jpg

br_sweater_01_01.jpg

This Loopwheeled Sweatshirt is so amazing someone just stole it and ran out of the store all shifty-like...but we got it back because we don't take that type of shit here at Self Edge. So our stock remains correct...get it while this item is literally hot (like stolen ya know).

This Loopwheeled Sweatshirt is so amazing someone just stole it and ran out of the store all shifty-like...but we got it back because we don't take that type of shit here at Self Edge. So our stock remains correct...get it while this item is literally hot (like stolen ya know).

Surprised it was some kid and not a crazy crackhead like the first time.

Surprised it was some kid and not a crazy crackhead like the first time.

Fuck...I was pretty sure I would have won today's "Crazy shit I did because a Buzz Rickson Sweatshirt" with my "Turned an 9 hour drive home into a 12 hour drive home with a massive detour into SF just to run in to Self Edge to exchange sizes, only to have Clay convince me that the size I already had was right" but some kid has to pull the grab and run and steal my thunder.

I will only say this...

You steal from us and if by the will of god we find you, we will DESTROY YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

Don't believe me?

Ask the last two or three people that tried...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Should I get a size 40 in the new Flathead flannels if I have a Black Mint shirt in a 40 that fits me well?

The measurements look fairly close, but I wanted to be sure before I ordered.

Yup, get a size 40 in the new flannels too, they fit about the same..