Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

do you guys do repairs?

im starting to get a small crotch rip on my IHs and was wondering if you could help a bruh out...bought them like 2 years ago in store

We do repairs on jeans that were bought from us, it's free if it's stitching, if it needs patches it's a flat fee of $25. Bring em in.

$145 for the fh tan leather chain now?

The Yen has skyrocketed, and on lower priced items prices have gone up. You realize our cost on that item is $97? And we offer free shipping to anywhere in the world, do the math.

The Yen has skyrocketed, and on lower priced items prices have gone up. You realize our cost on that item is $97? And we offer free shipping to anywhere in the world, do the math.

oh everyone has their denim in a twist. I was simply commenting on the price, if I had a problem with kiya or selfedge It would have been stated. I assumed everyone would have taken the comment for its own merit, my bad.

I don't have a problem with kiya or his business practices, and I do understand the reason for the adjustment. It was simply a comment

however, please correct me if I am mistaken but the current inflation price wasn't reflected initially from when the item was restocked? only recently has the price been adjusted.

however, please correct me if I am mistaken but the current inflation price wasn't reflected initially from when the item was restocked? only recently has the price been adjusted.

You ready for this? We sell so many items in our online store and it's all done pretty much by me, every update, price change, stock change, copy writing, etc...

It's difficult keeping track of every single item, and we hadn't gotten a restock of that chain for about six months or so... we got a restock last week of four of them, we updated our online stock and all four sold out in 48 hours. When placing a reorder with FH to produce more i noticed my cost was $97 to which i thought "wait a sec, aren't we selling these for $115 SHIPPED?".

And therefore we actually lost money on each sale of those four.

In other news.. The Never On Sunday shirt is back in stock, the online store will be updated by the end of the day.

oh everyone has their denim in a twist. I was simply commenting on the price, if I had a problem with kiya or selfedge It would have been stated. I assumed everyone would have taken the comment for its own merit, my bad.

I don't have a problem with kiya or his business practices, and I do understand the reason for the adjustment. It was simply a comment

negged for explaining yourself. i.e., bitchassness

just kidding. welcome to sufu...

pls pls pls preview of boots pls

Hey Edmond.. haven't been ignoring you, just thought i'd be able to put up some photos shortly.. Looks like photos and specs on the White's x Patina and Wesco x Patina boots will come around February 15th, and more photos of Patina's own boots should be during the same week.

RESTOCK OF THE NEVER ON SUNDAY SHIRT

Same shirt, slightly different fabric, .5oz. heavier and it's a super dark indigo/black denim. It's almost black indigo colored, all other details are exactly the same.

Self Edge & Pote Tin Kyriaki - The Never on Sunday Shirt

The Greek tragedy, captured on film from the beginning of time... Yet maybe never as gracefully as Jules Dassin's version, Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never on Sunday), shot in 1958 in the port town of Piraeus, Greece.

Homer, an American, travels to Greece to find the meaning of life, and instead finds himself captured by the love of life within a Greek prostitute. Capturing the life and zeitgeist of Greece in the late 50's, Jules Dassin made film history as Never on Sunday became an international hit and the best known Greek film ever made.

Late within the film as Homer begins to realize that his beliefs are not what holds true any more in modern Greece, he is seen wearing a black denim western shirt. In celebration of Never on Sunday and in homage to the recently deceased Jules Dassin, Self Edge has reproduced this same shirt.

INDIGO/BLACK denim from Cone Denim's White Oak collection, vintage deadstock buttons, hand sewn button holes, and blue/white/blue cuff button hole colors representing the Greek colors bring together the design behind this shirt. Pocket flaps Incorporated into the pattern turn into an arcuate design for the front chest with button accents.

The Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for measurements and specs:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

ptk_01_web-744166.jpg

ptk_02_web-744179.jpg

ptk_03_web-786414.jpg

ptk_05_web-711267.jpg

ptk_04_web-786426.jpg

The prices will be regular retail prices for all the boots. Nothing will be marked up purely because they'd only be for us.

Expect both White's and Wesco's boots to cost between $480 and $600 depending on model/accents and Patina's to cost between $450 and $700.

Kiya, correct me if im wrong but I remember you posted that those patina boots wouldn't cost more than 350$ ? what happened? you decided to use higher grade leather or so?

Kiya, correct me if im wrong but I remember you posted that those patina boots wouldn't cost more than 350$ ? what happened? you decided to use higher grade leather or so?

That must have been extremely early on in the process, far before even had any samples completed, that's our cost on them..

Got my flathead winter heavy flannel today. The details are incredible. Stoked on it, but I probably won't be buying any more flathead stuff. The sleeves just aren't long enough for my monkey arms :( Which sucks cuz I really wanted a few other shirts.

Their shirts run so small that we've found sizing up one solves the sleeve length issue while the shirt still remains slim.