Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

alright guys, i'm intending to get a pair of raw japanese 19cm's, need a little bit of help here with sizing.

i'm somewhere in between a true 29-30", and from the measurements i've seen a 27 seems to fit fine (38cm across the waist if i remember correctly). how much stretch usually occurs, generally? i don't want the jean to expand beyond 40cm across if possible.

also, are there any differences in sizing between the black and indigo raws?

thanks.

Here is me trying on my new Japanese 21cm in DH Hong Kong store yesterday. I should say that the Japanese run smaller than Italian ones this season, although DH HK did not stock raw Japanese last season so I can't say if Italian models run bigger just now or it always was the case. These are sz 31 and I sized down one from my usual size.

Also tried on sz 31 Japansese black 19 cm but could not button them up so I guess 19cm model runs 1 size smaller than 21cm model.

26012007.jpg

Quick question to any one who has (or has tried on) both the black and indigo Diors ...

I have a pair of Italian 19cm indigo raw in a 29 waist.

I want another pair but in black.

Should I buy the same waist size, or is there any difference in the fit/streching etc of the black raws?

So i got the 18cm black today at Holts! a bit expensive but fuckin nice. I wasnt sure cause they're real stretchy, which is something i am not used to. But they are 40% cotton so they might relax after a bit of wear. They are more pants than jeans though.Happy with my buy