MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Guest Selvage Seb.
that is my opinion. Price is only a term of the equation. if it match what you expect then there is no problem at all.

500 $ is the price for an aero leather jacket, for a very nice pair of boots, for 5 grams of cocaine, for a night in nice hotel, for a run with a ferrari and the price i will def. put for that vest.

You can see with other pieces of the collection not made by SC the price difference.

always the same tune playing every season btw, i remember the posts about road champs last year.......

Maybe you're right, I haven't seen them in person yet so I can't really judge..

But still, there ARE very nice original french workwear jackets for a much better price, by the way it really sucks for you coke is so expensive in France:rolleyes:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the price is disappointing but it can't come as a surprise. The CPO is $400. The Riders are $400. The vest was $400. The shore jacket was $450. The Breezer is $400. Didn't the denim bag from years ago cost $700 or $800? All of the Sugar Cane stuff is expensive.

Price for the same jacket on Rakuten is circa $400 dollars. You don't get the box ( which is fairly substantial apparently) and obviously there are all the import taxes etc. that Christophe would have to pay to get it to LA from Japan. I think if he was able to do it cheaper, he would. The henley, for instance, where the costs were much more under his control, was pretty good value for the amount of work involved in making them.

Also, it's a great looking jacket.:D

I know the price is disappointing but it can't come as a surprise. The CPO is $400. The Riders are $400. The vest was $400. The shore jacket was $450. The Breezer is $400. Didn't the denim bag from years ago cost $700 or $800? All of the Sugar Cane stuff is expensive.

The price isn't disappointing, it's not having the $ to buy it that's disappointing......I hate this new era of responsible spending...

'Kiya you big tease!

Did you get one of the new jackets or is this from something else? Perhaps the buckle back tousers of the same cloth?

It's from the Veste pieces, they're already in our online store.

I feel like she posts pix with her MFSC gear a lot, but I've never seen her with it on it a picture. I also swear I read on this thread on some point that she was looking for one. I'd rather make a mistake and hope that if she was looking for one, then she could get a shot at the eBay shirt. I just know that if she doesn't have it, she would appreciate it very much.

today i discovered that MF propose a Tshirt to support what is happening in Japan.

I just wanted to say that i am proud of this company. i like their products, not only because they make outstanding shit i like so much to wear, but also because i like to think that we share the same values. (and also because Christophe is french too ;) )

What is happening to our japanese brothers is tearing my heart in pieces, and make me feel totally useless.

My jeans and I are very sad.

today i discovered that MF propose a Tshirt to support what is happening in Japan.

I just wanted to say that i am proud of this company. i like their products, not only because they make outstanding shit i like so much to wear, but also because i like to think that we share the same values. (and also because Christophe is french too ;) )

What is happening to our japanese brothers is tearing my heart in pieces, and make me feel totally useless.

My jeans and I are very sad.

Well put Doc! Also feeling blue--no pun intended. Interesting how commerce can sometimes link us in ways that make us more humane and break cultural boundaries.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What? He's making a shirt that is pro-Earthquake and pro-Nuclear Fallout? I have to draw the line there. :D

All kidding aside, when I first heard of the earthquake I felt the usual sadness, but then I realized that there are people that I communicate with on a rather frequent basis that I have somewhat personal relationships with over there and it struck me completely differently. I forget how interconnected we all are now these days.