MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my calis shrunk as reported as well (1 inch in the waist, 3 inches in the inseam with a hot soak) but have stretched to about an inch bigger than raw in the waist..

soaking them did provide me with a much better fit as well.. i love those jeans

shiiiiit so tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of Cali's, wrangler style patch on the pocket had me fiending since I first saw these...

someone talk me out of it :( or else someone sell me a pair in a 29 :)

I haven't been on SuFu in ages. So much has gone on in this thread that I've got five solid months of catching up to do. I'm glad to see Eltopo is still rocking out amazing photo's. I just found out about the new MF line last week.

I'm almost afraid to visit the "Shoes that look better with age" thread. I'm sure I'm wayyy behind on that one.

Cheers ALL!!

Having only been able to appreciate MF stuff online, since I rarely travel to LA/SF/NY (bummer), I was excited to learn that a local store in Portland had picked up some of the line in the late fall (I hadn't been in for a while).

Last night i got to see the Troy Deck Jacket (in my size!), the Chambray Utility shirt (white) and the Californian jeans. I tried on the CAs, which was fun and the Troy too--so nice. Anyway, really psyched to handle some of the pieces to appreciate all the detail work I knew was there, but is totally different when seen in person. They will be bringing in a very small amount of the Les Apaches collection, mostly since it's price points are, apparently, even higher than much of the Naval and Mechanics/Speed Safe stuff.

mostly since it's price points are, apparently, even higher than much of the Naval and Mechanics/Speed Safe stuff.

Ouch. Looks like no "Les Apaches" for me.

^^it's funny as I've also noticed other guys jeans, and as I'm looking trying to figure out which model of Levi's or brand they're wearing, I wonder if they know I'm looking at their jeans or they think I'm a pervert checking them out... Unfortunately, most guys who wear it, don't have a clue as to what it is they're wearing.. they only bought it because it's expensive and was sold at a trendy store...

^^it's funny as I've also noticed other guys jeans, and as I'm looking trying to figure out which model of Levi's or brand they're wearing, I wonder if they know I'm looking at their jeans or they think I'm a pervert checking them out... Unfortunately, most guys who wear it, don't have a clue as to what it is they're wearing.. they only bought it because it's expensive and was sold at a trendy store...

hah yeah I've had dudes look at my pants and vice versa and we have given the bro nod.... My girls been around it before and she thinks it hilarious.

This time it was hard to miss because I was sitting down in the entrance so The pockets were at eye level as the dude walked by. Which one of you was it? Alhambra Last Sunday in rain at the food court On valley / garfield?

oboy- Lizard Lounge looks like they are carrying some great brands these days. Sad to hear about the pricing, but I am looking forward to seeing more of the new stuff.

hah yeah I've had dudes look at my pants and vice versa and we have given the bro nod.... My girls been around it before and she thinks it hilarious.

This time it was hard to miss because I was sitting down in the entrance so The pockets were at eye level as the dude walked by. Which one of you was it? Alhambra Last Sunday in rain at the food court On valley / garfield?

Ha!! I was a Marine Recruiter at the Alhambra recruiting office from 2001-2004. I love that little city. After work, I'd hit up Spikes Bar and Grill (Rosemead?) for good ol' Rockabilly gig or a chill Rockin' DJ Record Hop. Those were the days!! Zac still had his vintage clothing shop not too far from there, Space City Vintage, in the City of Industry. I picked up a lot of great items from him.

Can't wait to pick up a pair of the MF Cali's.

I love that bag, one of my favorite purchases from that year. It's the perfect overnight bag for me.