• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eltopo, Sufu meet at SELA?

We can compare raw denimz.

Name the day/time.

eltopo you're going to the mf store even though you have everything?! hhaha

My guess is that he's going to Inspiration. If so, he'll need a bigger gun to get Christophe to part with his new collection.

For those going, have fun in LB. Make sure to have some Pho (Vietnamese noodles) further inland---but don't bring your guns.

I am trying to work something out. I will be in LA for a wedding, so not sure of anything yet. Also side note to earlier photo, I was shooting targets in the backyard, I am not bringing any weapons ect to LA, incase someone got the wrong idea.

what's the tag look like on those champion sweats... they might 80's too.

I guess I'm a bit confused of what makes them special? They look like old cut off sweatpants... what am I missing? The new yellow draw string?

what's the tag look like on those champion sweats... they might 80's too.

I guess I'm a bit confused of what makes them special? They look like old cut off sweatpants... what am I missing? The new yellow draw string?

Just plain ol' cut-off made in USA sweatpants. I know theyre not much too look at....

Yes on the animation and pants!!!

When I got my first one, I decided that these were the best pants ever made for me. Amazing craftsmanship and materials. Super comfortable, but not too loose and NO hip flare. Also, no need for me to hem them and I can still wear with or without a cuff. The back pockets are deep enough to safely hold my wallet and phone (one on each side) and also wide enough so I can easily slide over whatever is in my back pockets and not have to sit on them. The watch pocket keeps coins from ending up on the coach and the ankle pockets have been useful for storing notepads, pens, and letters.

MF_pants.jpg

As you can see from above, I’ve learned to stick with things that work for me so after purchasing my first pair in L.A. I’ve slowly added the other pairs when an opportunity presented itself. One pair came from a sale in Japan and another was purchased used on ebay.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the Gym Henley is NOT to be slept on. Get it before they sell out in your size. It's absolutely beautiful. I unfortunately got a size too small so will be sending it back. I would say they run true to what size top you normally buy. So for me, a size 38, the 36 was just too snug around my ribs and cheast. So a 38 would be perfect. It is definitely worth the $49.50 price tag. Now I'm contemplating buy 2 more colors. It's a top notch piece.

What happened to MF at Inspiration? Thought they were gonna set up this year.

There was a Les Apaches repro convention in France that they needed to attend.