MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my MFSC VESTE OUVRIER the other day in the mail. It is one impressive jacket. Incredible details. I only had a few minutes to take some photos. Sorry the colors are 100% accurate. Incredible job Christophe!

www.banditphotographer.com

MFF.png

MFF1.jpg

MFF2.jpg

MFF3.jpg

Mff4.jpg

Mff5.jpg

MFf5a.jpg

Mff6.jpg

Mff7.jpg

Great pics and awesome job by Christophe. Also, damn you for making me want this even more lol

i got mine today also.

no need for pic as Eltopo did all the job far more better than i would ever do.

i will add that this vest bleech A LOT and i will wash it asap before i wear it or i instantly dye everything i touch.

but once again congrats to SC to come up with a very very fine garment. Congrats to MF for designing it.

cheers and buy.

This Sunday, very nice fit. A bit chilly here to wear those but i love your style.

``

today i discovered that MF propose a Tshirt to support what is happening in Japan.

I just wanted to say that i am proud of this company. i like their products, not only because they make outstanding shit i like so much to wear, but also because i like to think that we share the same values. (and also because Christophe is french too ;) )

What is happening to our japanese brothers is tearing my heart in pieces, and make me feel totally useless.

My jeans and I are very sad.

we should all buy this t-shirt, when/if it becomes available...

the morning I heard about the quake, I instantly mailed Mizanation and Ooe...

Congrats !! and lol when i remember those passionate exchanges a year ago....

like the smell and the touch of the leather ?

Very passionate exchnages...and some folks even went so far as to curse and name call. If I ever lost these boots, I'd run out and get another pair immediately.

The smell and touch of the leather is like nothing I've encountered before.

I'd feel pretty douchey wearing that shirt if I didn't experience the devastation of the disaster firsthand, and even if I did I'd still feel douchey considering there were 20000+ who didn't survive.

Yeah, it's one thing to wear my friends went to Florida or something like that, but to make a joke about a disaster that people died and are currently dying is crossing a line for me. It's fine to send money, but maybe a shirt that just has a rising sun or something like that... something that doesn't make light of the situation.

To Whom it May Concern,

Have you heard about the CRRW? It's international…look it up:

Committee Regulating Right & Wrong. Awesome board of Directors, avid web thinkers and other after hours useless debaters and posters. There is yet to be an order of the day, but Mister Freedom will make sure to closely follow the guidelines of the first ruling.

Until then, dig this:

At this moment, you think 250 000 homeless Honshu survivors care more about your opinion than about the help they are getting from the American Red Cross?

You want to PC me? Really...?

You draw your lines and walk your streets tall to straighten things right and do your thing. But I have a feeling by morning you'll still be sitting in front of your little computer, typing harder than you'd hit.

Res non verba, kid. You look that up too.

And you know where to find me.