MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those Palladiums dont rock my boat; i grew up wearing those (all black).

stupid question but what is that extra piece of fabric on that shirt underneath the buttons (or are my eyes deceiving me)? is it to button the shirt to your pants?

stupid question but what is that extra piece of fabric on that shirt underneath the buttons (or are my eyes deceiving me)? is it to button the shirt to your pants?

That's exactly what it is for. The pantalones in the collection will have accommodating buttons.

Some details of the shirt:

img57449007.jpg

img57449002.jpg

Price ain't so bad on rakuten either.

I kind of like the look of those sneakers in a "it's a nice enough looking casual shoe" and "thank god they aren't another spin off of chuck taylors" kind of way. The real question is how douchey would those look with denim which is 90% of what I wear.

...ultimately I probably won't cop but will admire those who do.

wow, look at those pantalons! i have been in the market for a cool pair of non-denim pants; definitely picking up a pair of those

That's actually the most stuff I've liked from Mr Freedom from any single collection.

Question, what percentage of his own collections do they generally have at the LA store?

I've been itching to head down there to visit and would love to pick up a couple of these pieces (I have to sell a bike to afford it but I have too many of them anyway)

wow, look at those pantalons! i have been in the market for a cool pair of non-denim pants; definitely picking up a pair of those

Agreed. The pantalons Apache in brown are calling my name. If there was a black covert twill version, it would be my dream pant.