MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He definitely doesn't smoke in the store. His shop is filled with the smell of vintage angel wings. I've been to "vintage" shops where the owners smoked inside - it hits you like a ton of bricks.

On military installations, you can't smoke within fifty feet of a building. If I had the artifacts he has in his shop, I'd limit myself to one hundred feet.

great fits ThisSunday.

and new pics on MF website btw

Cool shoot but I could do without the switchblade in the photos. Makes it look a little like make believe. Pretty boys in expensive clothes should be holding those switchblades with a comb rather than a blade.

...and yes, I realize they are referencing the inspiration of the collection.

Mister Freedom Shore Shorts

Worn only while vacationing on islands or beaches for 3 years.

Two washes.

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Hey Kiya, is that the patch that came on the shorts? I don't think I ever noticed it before. It doesn't look very "Mister Freedom" but I like it anyhow. I wish I could have gotten some of those things. I would have dyed them OD green and I'd be wearing them non-stop during the Richmond summer.

Hey Kiya, is that the patch that came on the shorts? I don't think I ever noticed it before. It doesn't look very "Mister Freedom" but I like it anyhow. I wish I could have gotten some of those things. I would have dyed them OD green and I'd be wearing them non-stop during the Richmond summer.

We had a denim shorts party at SESF last summer. We made patches for the event which we put on everybody's shorts that we worked on that day. I had my MF shorts repaired in-store during the party and had a patch put on them.

It looks weird on there but i don't give a fuck, i do it street.