MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a 9.5d in the road champs this evening. The salesman suggested sizing a half size down. He said that's what they have been suggesting to all their customers who go in to purchase the boots. He said the leather stretches out a ton. I normally wear a 10d. Lets hope he is right and they fit nicely.

If you had told me way back that the pretty boy from 21 Jump Street was going to be so damn cool when he got older....

He is, literally, a cool person.

When he was filming Pirates IV, he stopped by to wave at the kids who were watching. And dropped in at a nearby school. On a last day he did a signing (I'm told most of the moms pushed their own kids out of the way so's they could get to Johnny first...)

Okay, let's just accept that everyone here wants to give Johnny a handie except for me and ThisSunday and move on before this thread gets thrown into Supertrash and retitled "Johnny Depp is so <=3" or "Johnny makes me feel all fappy inside (no homo)."

Mister Freedom F/W 2011 Tokyo show in 20 minutes and counting..

sweet, I can't wait to hear all about it. wondering what direction he will be going next. keep us posted brotha.

I've had a tip-off about this so I'll give you a clue re the theme of his latest collection:

YABBA DABBA DOO!!!

Watch this space...

New collection is my favorite so far, it's a nice combination of all styles.

Half is made in Japan and half in USA. Construction is seriously good on the USA made stuff. Expect some great twists on classic denim styles.

Half is made in Japan and half in USA. Construction is seriously good on the USA made stuff. Expect some great twists on classic denim styles.

Thats really good to hear. For some reason, I feel reassured by your post. I feel like i have an emotional attachment to MF and my MF goods. When I wear them I just feel good/ cool/ safe. I've never had that feeling wearing other clothes before. I'm finally going to the MF store June 10th and I can't fucking wait. Then to the Self Edge Party. It's going to be a very expensive June.

:)

Interesting to hear this. I'm assuming this includes some Naval Tailor stuff? I had thought I heard that it was dead after the midnight pea coat...