MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see some fits pics. Great pick up.

Was in the store over the weekend. Wish Sunday was fathers day. :( haha. The new Le Pantalon Apache pants are really nice. The brown ones are the only one that really sing to me. See Docs fit. So nice. Texture is really nice on the gray ones. Blues ones are for a very adventurous person. Still waiting to see those detachable collar shirts. Very interested in that one.

I'm seriously contemplating the blue vest and matching pants.

Thanks Guys. I love this jacket. the color, fabric, and details are fantastic.

pants and vest might be too much....

it would be the real ouvrier dress code here in France, from the 50s and 60s

Only if you wear matching underwear Doc, cuz then you would get blue balls!!!

I think they are RRL but not sure. Took some snaps of my Riders today, starting to wear them more now. My normal pose, fuck off if you hate it. I collect and love old photos and this is what 98% of the peoples expressions look like and I think they all look great. First sunny day in like 3 weeks then rain for another week. What the fuck is happening in Ohio???

www.banditphotographer.com

dung.png

dung2.png

dung3.png

dung4.png

Not sure what the hell this rep is all about yet. But I know how to pass it around. Throwing some rep your way Eltopo. Them jeans an boots look fantastic.

I gotta agree. When is Ohio going to get a damn break. Im in Clayton a suburb of Dayton and it quits just long enough to mow the grass then it's right back at it.

I'm thinking of calling Mister Freedom up to see if they have some of their engineer boots in my size. Any suggestions on how to size them? I measure a 10 on the Brannock.

on the MF boots,i wear a 10.5 eee in alden405s and i went with an 11

That's interesting that you can fit into D width boots with triple E feet. As a 9 EEE/EE, I've written off wearing any footwear that doesn't come in widths greater than D, including most repro pieces.

YES!!! On da $$$ kid!!!

I think they are RRL but not sure. Took some snaps of my Riders today, starting to wear them more now. My normal pose, fuck off if you hate it. I collect and love old photos and this is what 98% of the peoples expressions look like and I think they all look great. First sunny day in like 3 weeks then rain for another week. What the fuck is happening in Ohio???

www.banditphotographer.com

dung.png

dung2.png

dung3.png

dung4.png

they will stretch out very quickly in the waist. as far as length goes.

from the MF site.

1) On length:

To avoid the effect of the “accordeon” legs, tipical of the Japanese denim replica silhouettes, we chose graduated length for the Californian. Many pairs of vintage denim are often seen worn “as found”, ie. sometimes borderline too short on taller individuals. We prefer this to the ‘endless’ legs characteristic of all new denim production.

If the jeans are too long, cuff them (sloppy rolls our folded) if you like cuffs. If they are just or a tad too short, a narrow single fold cuff still looks cool imo. Just wear good footwear!

If they look like bermudas on you, then it’s not meant to be…

That's interesting that you can fit into D width boots with triple E feet. As a 9 EEE/EE, I've written off wearing any footwear that doesn't come in widths greater than D, including most repro pieces.

I wouldnt say the Cha,ps are a D,i would say closer to an E

I should get a pic up to show my spread,i attempted a 10 in the MF boots wen a random dude popped intop my shop wearing a pair

I dont think i could have got my dick in them

when my 11s rocked up it was a bit of a squeeze and i thought they would never get on,i wore a light sock for about 2 days and then went up to my normall chunky socks

the biggest problem was getting my big boney heel past the bend,after the boots "dropped" a bit the problem kind of vanished