MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pantalon Ouvrier (workman’s trousers) are out.

Price points are getting out of control. I think he wants like half a stack and your first born for the Indigo Métisse version.;)

Agreed. I can imagine the pantalon apache are going to be ridiculous, especially when you can get the same kind of pants custom fitted for less. Still one of my favorite brands out there, though.

Half a stack plus is right...I was quoted $549.95 for the Pantalon Apache, (same as the Indigo Rayure Ticking), which is way out of my price range! I'm hanging on to my dosh and the first born for the moment.

I've arrived late to the MF party... really like the look of a lot of their stuff.

Just ordered a Henley and am looking for some Californians in a 34".

Just got the Casquette Ouvrier with stripes size 58 (7 1/4) it turns out it's not really my thing, so if anyone is interested send me a message, and we'll find a good price before I try to return.

R0012593.jpg

Edit:

Never mind it's going back!

Half a stack plus is right...I was quoted $549.95 for the Pantalon Apache, (same as the Indigo Rayure Ticking), which is way out of my price range! I'm hanging on to my dosh and the first born for the moment.

I've arrived late to the MF party... really like the look of a lot of their stuff.

Just ordered a Henley and am looking for some Californians in a 34".

Looks like American Rag has a 34/34.

http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/mister-freedom/item10056435.aspx

Any words on the sizing of the chemise calico shirt? Selfedge measure seems to be very small compared to other MFSC shirts's. I got the mechanics chambray in large fits well, should I go for L in the other aswell?

Any words on the sizing of the chemise calico shirt? Selfedge measure seems to be very small compared to other MFSC shirts's. I got the mechanics chambray in large fits well, should I go for L in the other aswell?

I would stick wit the large, it fits super close to the mechanics chambray.

I'm surprised this didn't get posted here yet (unless it did):

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/zk2006/4687082

lolworthy.

At the current prices, Johnny Depp is the only one that can afford them.

Prices on rakuten are not too bad though. Like someone said, it must be the weak dollar to yen.

Not surprised Johnny Depp is rocking that. it works with his steez. he buys a lot of RRL as well. I think he spent like 70Gs at the paris opening.

I know the MF stuff is expensive, but also pretty amazing.

I blew my wad on the VESTE OUVRIER and I'm scared to look at other stuff in person for the fact that I won't be able to resist.

My wife worked for some celebrity stylists for a while. Celebrities seemed to get dressed by people for those kind of things. I wonder if he picked that up himself or if he has a shopper/stylist that put him in that. He seems like the kind of guy that can handle picking out his own clothes. But doing press for a tent pole movie like that, I wonder when he would have had time to pick it up.

I once spotted Arnold Schwarzenegger trying on leather jackets at the MF store. He had a shopper and security along for the ride. I don't know if he picked up any actual MF pieces. I can't imagine him in any of the MF styles.

I once spotted Arnold Schwarzenegger trying on leather jackets at the MF store. He had a shopper and security along for the ride. I don't know if he picked up any actual MF pieces. I can't imagine him in any of the MF styles.

Arnold didn't buy anything as he had to leave in a hurry, but he said "I'll be back"! ;)

Lets see some fits pics. Great pick up.

Was in the store over the weekend. Wish Sunday was fathers day. :( haha. The new Le Pantalon Apache pants are really nice. The brown ones are the only one that really sing to me. See Docs fit. So nice. Texture is really nice on the gray ones. Blues ones are for a very adventurous person. Still waiting to see those detachable collar shirts. Very interested in that one.