MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Oh good. Guess I shoulda mentioned that the pictures do enlarge.

I have the Chino Riders (my first MF piece) and love 'em, but haven't worn them in almost a year.

Edit: I wouldn't dare give mine a normal hem, although I've seen some pics on here with it. I just think it's part of the package, so I justed adapted.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those jeans he's wearing have a 10" rise, it's far from a low-rise jean. He's quite skinny and tall, so he wears a medium in the shirt.

To find a jean that would reach the button stay would require a jean with a 14" rise which even the MF Californians don't have in his size.

IMO, 10" rise is a low rise. Regular Levi's 501 STFs, in their latest iteration, have a 12" rise, and that's in smaller sizes. Regular Dickies 874 pants have a 14" rise in smaller sizes.

Only in this thread would people be so adamantly against a product shot.

Love it.

marineabilly, you wear that cap very well.

You wearing it to Vegas next week?

I don't remember if you're going but if so, bring the cap.

Thanks Kiya! We are skipping VLV for a nice relaxing time in our local area. Have a beer for me will ya?

Here's the thing. The cap wasn't advertised all that well. The only real photos were found on Japanese sites and the ones I ran accross were not flattering, so I wrote it off. It wasn't until I visited the shop that I discovered smaller sizes were made. You all just have to pay them a visit, if you haven't already, and be prepared to be amazed. As with any other online site you visit, not all items are listed. Bring lots and lots of scratch, though : )

Thanks Kiya! We are skipping VLV for a nice relaxing time in our local area. Have a beer for me will ya?

Here's the thing. The cap wasn't advertised all that well. The only real photos were found on Japanese sites and the ones I ran accross were not flattering, so I wrote it off. It wasn't until I visited the shop that I discovered smaller sizes were made. You all just have to pay them a visit, if you haven't already, and be prepared to be amazed. As with any other online site you visit, not all items are listed. Bring lots and lots of scratch, though : )

Agreed,this cap is awesome,i think i landed the last RAW from the shop direct

Kiya you spoiled us with those Cotton Duck shots from a few years back.

Get Samuel to move back to San Francisco and we'll have Sufu-Approved Mister Freedom shots again!

Get Samuel to move back to San Francisco and we'll have Sufu-Approved Mister Freedom shots again!

i think that actual pics do the job, far more better than first arty pics, wich were good but non descriptive. just look at the first CPO pic for instance.

that shirt is hard to wear. especially with those jeans. but you got the idea of it don't you?

I usually don't post much, but since him/her are donating 100% proceeds to restoring natural habitat for our youth. I thought I give him a shout. He claims its a MF product & I am by no means a expert, but it looks like something he would make.(just a lot cheaper) Unfortunately, I have no need for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mister-Freedom-Vintage-Hip-German-French-Satchel-/380325005487?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item588d2308af

I usually don't post much, but since him/her are donating 100% proceeds to restoring natural habitat for our youth. I thought I give him a shout. He claims its a MF product & I am by no means a expert, but it looks like something he would make.(just a lot cheaper) Unfortunately, I have no need for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mister-Freedom-Vintage-Hip-German-French-Satchel-/380325005487?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item588d2308af

His shop sells vintage items as well, right? It could have been sold by the shop without being a Mister Freedom design.

^Yeah, it's a vintage satchel that was sold in the MF shop. The only thing that is actually MF, though, is the price tag.