MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fardin, I believe you are the king of finding things online! Thank you so much! I might not be buying the Mister Freedom things I had planned on buying due to road champ being eaten, but I still want to buy those pants. I am so stoked you found them!

John, I am a size 7 in Road Champs. I wear 7-7.5 in in most everything. In modern Chippewa's I'm a 7.5.

^My condolences on the boot! That's terrible.

I adopted a dog last week and put all of my shoes on the top shelf of my closet before she even arrived. Good thing, because I always find her chewing on the leather scraps from the garbage.

I love my dog. But she would be in a new home if she destroyed something like that in our house. Or if she was lucky never able to set foot inside of it again.

So sorry about your boots. And I hope your dog passes it all with out further financial impacts to you.

Yeah, it's one thing for a puppy to do, but a 4 year old dog.... ? I love my setter, but if he pulled a trick like that I'd be hard pressed not to take him out back and shoot him. The owner of that dog has more patience than me.

Hopefully the dog passes that leather without a huge vet bill, and the owner is able to afford to replace the boots. $1000 down the drain.... man that sucks!

Yeah it's crazy, he recently chewed the straps off of a Duluth bag that I had redyed. It was on my patio table and he is just tall enough to chew the straps off without removing the bag from the table. I believe my dog recently developed a love affair for high quality leather.

He vomited up a lot of the leather today, but their is still a lot left. It's really hard to tell due to what he's passed and what he's thrown up. I'm going to walk him now and get him to eat grass. I need him to throw up the buckle in order for me to not take him to the vet.

sure, there you go

most of the stuff is online

http://item-jkstyle....id=91752&sort=n

fardin, thanks for the link but they have only received the britches chaparral pants yet; no sign anywhere of the gun slinger pants

I thought those RC's were made in batches so I doubt its possible to have only one boot order made

Cottonduck, I had that same idea! And I think it makes a lot of sense. I mentioned that idea to John at MF the other day. I'm gonna check back with him in a few days and see what options I have. I think i can save the entire stacked leather heal and the instep buckle from the eaten boot. Maybe that would save me say $50 on the replacement boot cost? Lucky for me, that the boots were not super beaten up, so if I get a replacement boot, I can wear it in some to match the boot I still have.

Who else is dying to see the gunslinger pants and shirt? For some reason, the name has me hooked already.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the gunslinger pants, and more of the shirts. does anyone have any idea what the price range of this stuff is going to be in the USofA?

man,when i saw those mangled RCs i threw up in my mouth

my missus wants a dog but i will show her this to buy myself more time

I love my dog. But she would be in a new home if she destroyed something like that in our house. Or if she was lucky never able to set foot inside of it again.

So sorry about your boots. And I hope your dog passes it all with out further financial impacts to you.

Fardin, I believe you are the king of finding things online! Thank you so much! I might not be buying the Mister Freedom things I had planned on buying due to road champ being eaten, but I still want to buy those pants. I am so stoked you found them!

John, I am a size 7 in Road Champs. I wear 7-7.5 in in most everything. In modern Chippewa's I'm a 7.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out...the ones I had in mind for you are much too big.

Anyone looking for RC boots in size 8 hit me up. I just won the pair that was on ebay and they dont fit right and need a resole so im just going to bite the bullet on a new pair once 7.5 comes in stock again. Not looking to make money, just would like to get back what I paid.

Blouses looking good, need to see better pictures of the jumper. That word means something different in the UK so so pleasantly surprised by what I see so far. As ever, the pictures of Christophe's own worn-in items tell a very good story.