MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Doc, how's about some update pics on your Road Champ Engineers?

Cheers!!

that is a sweet range!
Those ranges are amazing, i've gotta sell a lot more Mister Freedom pieces to be able to buy one.

road champ update is on schedule

my rangeprice is 5K .... good news is it is supposed to last a life time......

Damn, eltopo, you really do make everything Mister Freedom look it's best- and entirely natural.

Lando- absolutely right. That 'off duty' cpo is the most interesting piece in this seasons offerings, I think. I broke down and sold some stuff to pay for one, which is on the way.

What should I get? The new Deck Jacket or the Mulholland Master?

I've been debating this for months.

I want the Midnight CPO, but do I really need more than 1 CPO?

The deck jacket is so sweet, but i feel the Muholland Master might be the better of the two to ward off the nasty winter elements. After trying on Belstaff's and the MM, the MM was way more substantial and heavy and much tougher feeling. Plus it looks sweeter!

People are sleeping on the Off-Duty CPO, the fabric is very nice and the shirt actually looks like something you can dress up pretty easily.

The Off-Duty CPO is the one item from this season that I just might come away with. But, something tells me that it's a little too similar in function to my Shore Jacket, which is probably my favorite MF piece.

You know what i noticed about these two new CPO shirts is that they don't feel like "overshirts".

With the first version the second you put the shirt on you think "this is definitely not just a shirt", whereas with these two fabrics they're not nearly as rigid or heavy feeling.

Woah woah woah. This shirt is incredible no doubt. But I would definitely say that it is an Overshirt. I don't see anyone wearing this over their bare skin. Now I have not seen the one-wash version but I would say that this shirt is definitely substantial! Just don't want anyone to be confused.

thank you kiya for the info! Does it have my size? I remembered that I tried on the 1st CPO and it was too big for me.

No sorry, the smallest size is Small again.

I can't believe that there are not any fit flicks/ chatter about this guy?!?! If I had the cash, I would scoop this before anything else in the collection! Only thing I was really drawn to in the store...

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

Ditto on this. I saw this at MF a few weeks ago and my mouth dropped. I was lucky that I couldn't buy it (not released yet). I was totally down to cheat on my spending freeze for that, but I am back on the wagon now. I will live vicariously through Roy6 though.

Quick fit photo of the Black CPO.

www.banditphotographer.com

bcpo.jpg

Stop it. You're making me jealous.

Boots? Alden Roys? If so I can't wait until mine look that way.

Ed you would be the same size. I have the Mechanic shirt in Large and i'm also a large in all the MF shirts.

how come the measurments are off??? these fits smaller in the chest area eh?