MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a little bit of a false-start, I'm taking my midnight CPO home tonight. Kiya is totally right about it being much closer to a heavy shirt, than the lightweight denim jacket feel that the liberty CPO has.

And everybody that is lamenting how bad they want the Troy Deck Jacket, you really have no idea...I have the original deck jacket, and I'm still very seriously tempted to pick up the troy lined version. As my original has been worn, its only gotten better in a way that would not make me mind having another one around.

Markmont, Riff, Roy, Doc, relativity looking great!

Markmount that photo is just a 70-200 lens @ 200mm and f-stop of 2.8. No tilt shift or any photoshop. I think it is the piles of dirt at different levels and distances make the plane of focus look crazier than it would otherwise.

www.banditphotographer.com

Markmont, Riff, Roy, Doc, relativity looking great!

Markmount that photo is just a 70-200 lens @ 200mm and f-stop of 2.8. No tilt shift or any photoshop. I think it is the piles of dirt at different levels and distances make the plane of focus look crazier than it would otherwise.

www.banditphotographer.com

OK - 200mm at f2.8 - yea...that'll do it heh. Thanks.

definitely a good color choice, is it fawn? i passed the dark brown awhile ago and been wishing i hadn't ever since

Yeah it's fawn. The exchange rate was great when I picked it up. I chose this color because I was planning on getting a Raiders Adventurebilt, but I couldn't afford it after the price increase and didn't want to wait 2 years for it to arrive. Got a Penman instead. They both work well with the Riders' silhouette.

And everybody that is lamenting how bad they want the Troy Deck Jacket, you really have no idea...I have the original deck jacket, and I'm still very seriously tempted to pick up the troy lined version. As my original has been worn, its only gotten better in a way that would not make me mind having another one around.

Goddamn, I'm a sucker for this sales pitch. Hard not to be convinced by the "I own one, and if I could I would own another" argument.

No wonder SE hired you.