MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sales of MF vintage kimono scarves just tripled.

How do you triple a quantity of "zero?"

How do you triple a quantity of "zero?"

You ready for this?

We sell more of those kimono fabric scarves in our online store than almost any other single MF item.

so is it just a denim B2 cap?

JUST a denim B2 hat?

Man I wear hats almost everyday and I can't find anything close to a hat like that outside of spending nearly a $100 on Rakuten for something from Decho :)

Unless you want a bad castro hat, cheesy drivers cap, a vintagy newsboy cap or Fedora or a New Era baseball style cap you're SOL.

Some needs to make similar to this one.

You ready for this?

We sell more of those kimono fabric scarves in our online store than almost any other single MF item.

I actually wasn't ready for that. I think i need to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I actually wasn't ready for that. I think i need to pick my jaw up off the floor.

as i bought 2 myself in the last 6 months, i can therefore imagine that SE sold 3 of them. :) hence the triple sell rate

OFF Topic but i am so pissed off i have to tell it somewhere : i lost my suitacase on my way to RIO with 3 jeans in it, almost all my MF shirts and T shirts, my californians, my 7163, a nigel cabourn pants (same as Zissou but beige ;) ) and a brand new pair i just got i wanted to soak at the beach.

and the best part of it : my case was never registered ...... means it must be still making rounds in CDG airport. when we registered, i didnt notice that we got only one tag, for my GF case.....

vacations are starting with a nice and cool feeling

Holy shit.

Sorry to hear that, if you want to rebuy any of the items you lost let me know i'll get you replacements at a heavily discounted cost.

Holy shit.

Sorry to hear that, if you want to rebuy any of the items you lost let me know i'll get you replacements at a heavily discounted cost.

thank god i had the CPO and union fleece with me but all the rest is gone ...

and my case had no name tag.

i am such a dickhead sometimes

JUST a denim B2 hat?

Man I wear hats almost everyday and I can't find anything close to a hat like that outside of spending nearly a $100 on Rakuten for something from Decho :)

Unless you want a bad castro hat, cheesy drivers cap, a vintagy newsboy cap or Fedora or a New Era baseball style cap you're SOL.

Some needs to make similar to this one.

Maybe you missed what a B2 cap is....?

It looks like a denim version of a B2 cap.

I wear hats also everyday. Usually vintage fedoras or custom made "vintagy" newsboy caps.

Or when it's cold, I wear my B2 Cap....

thank god i had the CPO and union fleece with me but all the rest is gone ...

and my case had no name tag.

i am such a dickhead sometimes

FUCK! This really sucks, Doc. I'm very sorry to hear that... Surely, they have a pile of unclaimed luggage and someone can open and have a look through??

My fire escape plan, just in case, is (1) get daughter out of the house, (2) reenter house and throw MFSC/Cabourn out the window (J Crew stuff can burn), (3) grab important paperwork and GTFO.

Maybe you missed what a B2 cap is....?

I know what you meant :) I have never seen any other denim B2 caps, and was just trying to make the point that pickings are slim for caps while the pickings for other style of hats are pretty good. just wish there were more companies making hats other than the newsboys, drivers, fedoras etc. I just don't look good in them.

Doc, there has to be something that can be done. Did you try calling the desk of the airline in CdG where you checked in? If it never got a tag, chances are, it's still there. If it did get a tag, but you didn't get your portion, then they should be able to track it. Don't give up!

Doc, there has to be something that can be done. Did you try calling the desk of the airline in CdG where you checked in? If it never got a tag, chances are, it's still there. If it did get a tag, but you didn't get your portion, then they should be able to track it. Don't give up!
why did you have checked luggage with no luggage tag ? Usually airlines refuse to even load your suitcase unless it's tagged
unless its a private plane

to be exact there is a tag with just my name on it

not a private plane but Air France worst company ever.

eel bez

i am waiting today just to make sure the case doesnt show up by any miracle. i already called everyone i could to try to fix up that mess

but thanx for your concern chaps it makes me better

hopefully the pics from brazil will be great